The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The article and forum discussions all need be original. It is agreed that basic facts are same irrespective of who writes and and in which sites. Facts and quotations are not considered copied. It is okay to collect facts but it is wrong to copy verbatim from other sites or books. Also, you need to add your own thoughts and arguments. If there is nothing oif your own in article and this appears totally in other sites, what is the use of publishing in Boddunan.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshanji I have pm you about my one query.. Pls check and guide me. Thanks.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
The article and forum discussions all need be original. It is agreed that basic facts are same irrespective of who writes and and in which sites. Facts and quotations are not considered copied. It is okay to collect facts but it is wrong to copy verbatim from other sites or books. Also, you need to add your own thoughts and arguments. If there is nothing oif your own in article and this appears totally in other sites, what is the use of publishing in Boddunan.

yes Sir, I agree.
we are not at all creators, we just read books or webpages written by others. if we publish the same thing under our name, anyday that person can claim it for a copy.
instead, we can read data/books and understand points and describe in our own words. if we can add our own views also, we will get more readers for our articles. all search net for getting something new :cheer:

Meera sandhu

yes Sir, I agree.
we are not at all creators, we just read books or webpages written by others. if we publish the same thing under our name, anyday that person can claim it for a copy.
instead, we can read data/books and understand points and describe in our own words. if we can add our own views also, we will get more readers for our articles. all search net for getting something new :cheer:

And what if the whole article is present in text books of CBSE in pdf format, is a copy paste job . CBSE books are available on internet in original.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

yes Sir, I agree.

And what if the whole article is present in text books of CBSE in pdf format, is a copy paste job . CBSE books are available on internet in original.

i don't think we can use that data :blink: :blink:
just we need to rewrite it. Right?
actually, who is now preparing articles from CBSE books? :blink: we are not school kids :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

yes Sir, I agree.

i don't think we can use that data :blink: :blink:
just we need to rewrite it. Right?
actually, who is now preparing articles from CBSE books? :blink: we are not school kids :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

Data and rules are common no one can change them but when it comes to writing an article one need to submit his/her own input. Data, rules no matter of dispute.

that's the reason why i never use online data for my articles..... except clearing doubts.
why should I increase my bp?
i have written articles based on text books, below 10. but it needs extra effort to write articles in our own words. time consuming process. yet, for a change i write once in a while, to add all flavours to my articles.

Meera sandhu
that's the reason why i never use online data for my articles..... except clearing doubts.
i have written articles based on text books, below 10. but it needs extra effort to write articles in our own words. time consuming process. yet, for a change i write once in a while, to add all flavours to my articles.

It needs extra effort of course for writing articles because money making needs an extra effort to make money.

It needs extra effort of course for writing articles because money making needs an extra effort to make money.

Yes it needs extra efforts and this is true for any field of life where rules are important.

most recently i submitted an article on performing arts of Kerala. Though am a keralite, i have never seen a Kathali performance live except once in my life time :woohoo: :woohoo: . though know about such arts, don't know much details. i took a lot of time, reading articles on net about Kathakali and Thiruvathirakali. though i added a little data about these two, i was feeling nervous till it was approved :silly: . 100 sites are there about Kathakali describing in pages...i became mad :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.