The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think there is some error in the site. Last week leader board earnings are not credited.
I can see them credited. Please check carefully before posting anything which is debatable.

Maverick i have checked my earning, and my Leader board credits are also not credited.
Unfortunately you are not in top 10 and hence you cannot see any earnings for which you don't win.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Ronark Bhardwaj
Is there something wrong with the poll section as I can't submit polls. :blink:
you are in no-man's land unless you clear with what you are writing.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I think previous version was ok than new one . Message blinking features should be backed .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I still did not receive my cheque.i contacted support team but they said that my cheque has been returned and said that they will re send in couple of days but now more than 2 to 3 weeks has passed and still I did not receive my cheque and I send mail to the support team but I did not receive any responses.Please help Maverick sir.I will be able to receive or not.Just say me clearly.All address are correct.Please do not harass me like this way.i think I had just waste my time joining this site and using my internet data for this site.Just clear me one thing they said my courier has been returned but can you tell me in which date it has returned and if possible provide the courier details I will contact my courier person because every month i use tom receive 100 couriers in this same address.And this is my last post i will not claim my money just like a beggar.

Sharmistha Banerjee
My article is rejected --- reasons----- due to other reason provided in the user notes. What does it mean.
I still did not receive my cheque.i contacted support team but they said that my cheque has been returned and said that they will re send in couple of days but now more than 2 to 3 weeks has passed and still I did not receive my cheque and I send mail to the support team but I did not receive any responses.Please help Maverick sir.I will be able to receive or not.Just say me clearly.All address are correct.Please do not harass me like this way.i think I had just waste my time joining this site and using my internet data for this site.Just clear me one thing they said my courier has been returned but can you tell me in which date it has returned and if possible provide the courier details I will contact my courier person because every month i use tom receive 100 couriers in this same address.And this is my last post i will not claim my money just like a beggar.
I personally sent you the duplicate cheque and sent tracking url to your email address, please check.

My article is rejected --- reasons----- due to other reason provided in the user notes. What does it mean.
Your article is rejected as the article content is matched with the plagiarized content.

Thank you for your co operation I will definitely check it.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yes I checked my status it shows in transit.Thanks.

Sharmistha Banerjee
no one want this month's payments? :blink:
I have already requested the team to issue my cheque next month only along with this month's earnings. Have you all requested the same? :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.