The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Should we requested for payment? I think no . If it reached the threshold it is automatically paid.
If I am wrong please post the correct method to get payment.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Should we requested for payment? I think no . If it reached the threshold it is automatically paid.
If I am wrong please post the correct method to get payment.
It it reached threshold on or before 31st, it will be sent in subsequent month.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I think bank transfer is safe and we can able to get the money quickly instead of Cheque.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I think bank transfer is safe and we can able to get the money quickly instead of Cheque.

Yes online transfer is very much used system now.

Thank you said by: Mary
I find 'search' option missing in articles section. Suppose that I want to see Articles on 'blogging' only, there is no way I may check and read without going through entire articles in 'Computer and Technology'. There is also possibility of wrong classification in which case I need to see entire list,

I hope someone may suggest the way to search for article same way as we do in Forum.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sir if we give the title of article then it may possible to search quickly.

I find 'search' option missing in articles section. Suppose that I want to see Articles on 'blogging' only, there is no way I may check and read without going through entire articles in 'Computer and Technology'. There is also possibility of wrong classification in which case I need to see entire list,

I hope someone may suggest the way to search for article same way as we do in Forum.
You can see search box on top right corner. It will by default search articles.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta, Mary

Before writing the post, I had clicked the 'search' icon at right top but this did not work. This is still not working.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Before writing the post, I had clicked the 'search' icon at right top but this did not work. This is still not working.
Its not a button rather a text box to enter search words. When you enter any search word it will automatically suggests you possible results. If you dont find what you are looking for, click on more results link at the bottom of the result list popup.

Or simply go to this page : http://www.boddunan.com/search.html

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Either way,so far the cheques for last month's earnings are taking a long time to come....I wonder if there is any problem ???

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.