The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What about the result of revenue share.When will it likely to be declared.

Sharmistha Banerjee
In my Dashboard I have accumulated rupees 225 for top voter of the day and 60 by article but in total earning section it shows 0. Please solve my problem.
In my Dashboard I have accumulated rupees 225 for top voter of the day and 60 by article but in total earning section it shows 0. Please solve my problem.

Click dashboard and click recalculate earnings and check. :)

If does not get corrected then wait sometime it takes time to get our earnings updated. :)
This happens for the first time, once the payments would be generated your dashboard work accordingly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What about the result of revenue share.When will it likely to be declared.

Hopefully during the coming week.....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think bank transfer is safe and we can able to get the money quickly instead of Cheque.

Either way,so far the cheques for last month's earnings are taking a long time to come....I wonder if there is any problem ???
There are no pending checks at present for whatever the payments generated. Didn't you get yours?

The last cheque I received was for Rs 4177 dated 6/12/2012 after which I have not received any.I have a balance of a little more than Rs 4000 in my account.However, you could combine it and send it along with next months earnings....
Probably some error missed generating payments this month, as I see there are not payments generated. I will run payments this month end which includes entire balance you have now.

I am confused, was not aware that payments were automatically released, always thought that they were manually done ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think bank transfer is safe and we can able to get the money quickly instead of Cheque.

Either way,so far the cheques for last month's earnings are taking a long time to come....I wonder if there is any problem ???
There are no pending checks at present for whatever the payments generated. Didn't you get yours?

The last cheque I received was for Rs 4177 dated 6/12/2012 after which I have not received any.I have a balance of a little more than Rs 4000 in my account.However, you could combine it and send it along with next months earnings....
Probably some error missed generating payments this month, as I see there are not payments generated. I will run payments this month end which includes entire balance you have now.

I am confused, was not aware that payments were automatically released, always thought that they were manually done ...
They are manual+automated. The system will calculate and generate report automatically and later approved manually,

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Why I can't edit my own answer in Q & A section. This is what I am getting when I am trying to edit it.

"You are not authorised to view this resource.".. I am editing my own answer.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Why I can't edit my own answer in Q & A section. This is what I am getting when I am trying to edit it.

I have landed in Q&A section for the first time a few minutes ago...
It's really a wonderful section.....
I too experienced the same problem, but I was able to edit an answer :woohoo:
As I have no previous experience in this section, I can't help you :S :cheer:

Meera sandhu

I have landed in Q&A section for the first time a few minutes ago...
It's really a wonderful section.....
I too experienced the same problem, but I was able to edit an answer :woohoo:
As I have no previous experience in this section, I can't help you :S :cheer:

You able to edit the answer!!! and that also on the first chance.. :woohoo: !!

I tried it again, but its still not working. :(

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.