The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
where have my images of articles gone. None is appearing

I spent about 40 minutes drawing coloring and then uploading and resizing before inserting it into my article but it has nowhere to be seen now. :(

Just checked. All my illustrations in my articles are in good shape
I have checked mine and all are ok in my all articles.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Only my latest article is having image, all other gone.. Hope they are still safe, and will back soon. Without images articles look little dull.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I think there is some error in the site. Last week leader board earnings are not credited.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Only my latest article is having image, all other gone.. Hope they are still safe, and will back soon. Without images articles look little dull.
No files were deleted from the system. It may be a cache issue on your computer. Recheck by clearing cache.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I think there is some error in the site. Last week leader board earnings are not credited.
I can see them credited. Please check carefully before posting anything which is debatable.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sasikanth
No files were deleted from the system. It may be a cache issue on your computer. Recheck by clearing cache.

thank God....
everything is restored back.
I thought some virus has eaten all our images :woohoo: :woohoo:
now all my images are safe :)

Meera sandhu
Sir still I am not getting the notifications though I have edited my profile and changed forum settings. :blink:
I can see them credited. Please check carefully before posting anything which is debatable.

Maverick i have checked my earning, and my Leader board credits are also not credited.

Want to make each day Accountable

Is there something wrong with the poll section as I can't submit polls. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.