The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think bank transfer is safe and we can able to get the money quickly instead of Cheque.

Either way,so far the cheques for last month's earnings are taking a long time to come....I wonder if there is any problem ???
There are no pending checks at present for whatever the payments generated. Didn't you get yours?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I think bank transfer is safe and we can able to get the money quickly instead of Cheque.

Either way,so far the cheques for last month's earnings are taking a long time to come....I wonder if there is any problem ???
There are no pending checks at present for whatever the payments generated. Didn't you get yours?

The last cheque I received was for Rs 4177 dated 6/12/2012 after which I have not received any.I have a balance of a little more than Rs 4000 in my account.However, you could combine it and send it along with next months earnings....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The last cheque I received was for Rs 4177 dated 6/12/2012 after which I have not received any.I have a balance of a little more than Rs 4000 in my account.However, you could combine it and send it along with next months earnings....
Probably some error missed generating payments this month, as I see there are not payments generated. I will run payments this month end which includes entire balance you have now.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: usha manohar
What about the revenue share earning result this month.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Sir,

There is an option of edit articles even for published articles. Yesterday I edited one of my published articles I did it successfully but now the CC which was awarded has been missing and it has gone for approval like new article. :blink:
Sir,

There is an option of edit articles even for published articles. Yesterday I edited one of my published articles I did it successfully but now the CC which was awarded has been missing and it has gone for approval like new article. :blink:
The CC gets restored as soon as it is approved again. No need to worry about it.

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
@Maverick.. I have messaged you for one of my query. Pls check.

Update: Problem solved, so ignore it.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Hi,
I want to know, what makes any content to be copy paste from ms-word?
Does ms- word mean "micro-soft word" or anything else? I am asking thins because recently my article was rejected and reason was copy paste from ms -word. I have used 'copyright' symbol & 'registered trademark' symbol (that is not available in my keyboard), from another website. Does it mean the ms word copy?
Thanks.

Run, take rest, run , take rest, run, take rest...................--->>>>>
Hi,
Does ms- word mean "micro-soft word" or anything else? I am asking thins because recently my article was rejected and reason was copy paste from ms -word. I have used 'copyright' symbol & 'registered trademark' symbol (that is not available in my keyboard), from another website. Does it mean the ms word copy?
Thanks.
You are supposed to write directly on the editor and format it. However if you do not want to write directly on the editor, you may want to use Notepad and format article on editor. Using any other tool is restricted and your article will rejected if you use it.

Okay, I got it, now I have to resubmit the article with a new start.
Hi,
Thanks.
You are supposed to write directly on the editor and format it. However if you do not want to write directly on the editor, you may want to use Notepad and format article on editor. Using any other tool is restricted and your article will rejected if you use it.

Run, take rest, run , take rest, run, take rest...................--->>>>>
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.