Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Don't worry...when it loses its control, he won't remember even his mahout. Then what about you???? h aha

Ya you are right that's why i am getting afraid from elephant........when i visit zoological park i am never going to see elephant...... :) :)

A neighbour of my present residence owns an elephant. Do you want to see it? :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Don't worry...when it loses its control, he won't remember even his mahout. Then what about you???? h aha

Ya you are right that's why i am getting afraid from elephant........when i visit zoological park i am never going to see elephant...... :) :)

A neighbour of my present residence owns an elephant. Do you want to see it? :laugh:

no and never in lmy life but i want to see you in my life. ;) ;) ;)
animated-gifs-elephants-032_2012-06-10.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Am not an elephant :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7629]}

Meera sandhu

If you are elephant then i never want to see you dear........hhahahahahh

If you are elephant then i never want to see you dear........hhahahahahh

Am as small as an ant :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
are you compare sometime with ant.hahahahaha
Will I get my answer or should I give it???

Meera sandhu
If you are not get the answer as you are excepting then may be you make me aware of the fact.......
Ill ask the elephant...please kick me with 4 legs... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If elephant try to do it ....ill be escape..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :) :) :) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Ill ask the elephant...please kick me with 4 legs... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If elephant try to do it ....ill be escape..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :) :) :) :) :)

What a great idea but you forgot about his trunk. He has many more ways to make you right. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.