Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes you can't even watch the full video.......it is so inhumane. I don't know why people have gone to such low levels...........they do not have any conscience or mercy and they don't even leave a child.

I love writing and sharing ideas

3 year old definitely no need for tuition. First parent should know the technique of how to teach their children efficiently. Before appointing a person verifying his/her background information itself will not help you must ask the children who studied earlier under the control of the teacher. Children will never lie in almost all cases.
Exactly! First of all the parent hired a tutor for a 3-year-old I don't know why and secondly they allowed the tutor to close the door. This is the biggest mistake.

I would brand them as ignorant, over ambitious parents.
I think at times children do not listen to their parents..probably that is the reason why they must hired a tutor for such a young child. Whatever the case may be...such inhumanity is really scary. Children are not safe even if they are right under the nose of their parents/mothers.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I think at times children do not listen to their parents..probably that is the reason why they must hired a tutor for such a young child. Whatever the case may be...such inhumanity is really scary. Children are not safe even if they are right under the nose of their parents/mothers.

A child can be made to listen by knowing what he really wants. A friend of mine used to send his problem child to me for correcting him. I never talked with the child. Whenever the child enters my home, I used to take a sketch pad and start drawing. After a few days, to the parent's surprise the boy suddenly showed a change. The parents found him sitting in a corner of his home and started drawing on a paper with a pencil. The restlessness and trouble creating of breaking the porcelain cups and saucers came to a grinding halt.
After some days my friend asked me if i taught the boy how to draw. I said No. I whetted his interest.
This is how one can tame a child..

A child can be made to listen by knowing what he really wants. A friend of mine used to send his problem child to me for correcting him. I never talked with the child. Whenever the child enters my home, I used to take a sketch pad and start drawing. After a few days, to the parent's surprise the boy suddenly showed a change. The parents found him sitting in a corner of his home and started drawing on a paper with a pencil. The restlessness and trouble creating of breaking the porcelain cups and saucers came to a grinding halt.
After some days my friend asked me if i taught the boy how to draw. I said No. I whetted his interest.

It is wonderful thing to know how you stimulated the boy and led him to pursue an interest. But these two situations are different, the topic thread and the problem child over here. Whatever the case may be with the 3yr old....such brutality is not expected and should be condemned.

It is wonderful thing to know how you stimulated the boy and led him to pursue an interest. But these two situations are different, the topic thread and the problem child over here. Whatever the case may be with the 3yr old....such brutality is not expected and should be condemned.

While agreeing with you that an innocent tender heart doesn't deserve such a brutal treatment, I wanted to impress on the the vital point, why a 3 yer old needed a tutor. This trait in parents has become a trend And it goes without saying that it happens in only parents who are ignorant and over ambitious. These parents fail to identify the niche in the children and in a hurry they lead to such foolish activities like employing a tutor at a tender age. It's the parent's duty to to handover their children in to the hands of a responsible and kind tutor.

By the way, it was my response to one of the hon'ble members of the discussion. The query was, "Why a 3 year old needed a private tutor.?"
I think I made myself clear.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

While agreeing with you that an innocent tender heart doesn't deserve such a brutal treatment, I wanted to impress on the the vital point, why a 3 yer old needed a tutor. This trait in parents has become a trend And it goes without saying that it happens in only parents who are ignorant and over ambitious. These parents fail to identify the niche in the children and in a hurry they lead to such foolish activities like employing a tutor at a tender age. It's the parent's duty to to handover their children in to the hands of a responsible and kind tutor.

By the way, it was my response to one of the hon'ble members of the discussion. The query was, "Why a 3 year old needed a private tutor.?"

I totally agree with you about 'why a 3.5yrs old kid needs a tutor'. We never went for private tuition, but as you have already mentioned it is trend now...to send babies who can't speak to play groups..and kids as young as 3yrs to private tuitions be it at home or anywhere else. But as responsible parents it is mandatory now to do thorough background check of people who are hired as babysitters. nanny, or even tutors.s

I totally agree with you about 'why a 3.5yrs old kid needs a tutor'. We never went for private tuition, but as you have already mentioned it is trend now...to send babies who can't speak to play groups..and kids as young as 3yrs to private tuitions be it at home or anywhere else. But as responsible parents it is mandatory now to do thorough background check of people who are hired as babysitters. nanny, or even tutors.s

I agree with you. Even if the parents employ a tutor, a thorough enquiry has to be made. These are the days, even before employing a maid we are making enquiries.

I agree with you. Even if the parents employ a tutor, a thorough enquiry has to be made. These are the days, even before employing a maid we are making enquiries.

There are agencies who help people find maids and turors..but it is best to employ them through friends and relatives.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.