Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Uneducated too can rule a country, very well. But, real service mentality is the basic need of a leader, to bring up the standard of a nation. Still let us know about those who are making all the politicians to dance to their tunes. Did we ever try to know the basic qualification of currently chairperson of congress or the deputy chairperson?

We have been seeing what the doctorates in economics and finance management and the fancy Business school graduates are doing or going to do. Now let me see eighth standards and Chaiwalaas functioning. One thing is sure. These chaiwalaas will sell their tea not the country.

ChaIwalla sell tea as long as they are on this job. Nobody can guarantee what they will do once they get hold of country.

Here is flash. AAP has decided to form government. The swearing in will be on 26th.

https://plus.google.com/+TheEconomicTimes/posts/WFxqLw5vGgo

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think Chaiwals are too small to think in terms of selling the nation because there imagination will not be that good. At most they will sell their shop or their own cup plates. Yes Kesriwal will be the next chief minister of Delhi.Let's hope for the best. They are planning everything in detail so that People of Delhi get what they promised to them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think Chaiwals are too small to think in terms of selling the nation because there imagination will not be that good. At most they will sell their shop or their own cup plates. Yes Kesriwal will be the next chief minister of Delhi.Let's hope for the best. They are planning everything in detail so that People of Delhi get what they promised to them.

Kejriwal is ex Additional Commissioner of Income tax and he studied in IIT. He is qualified person. He has some novel ideas for better public participation in adminsitration. This will be a novel experiment.

Actually Chai wallas (tea stall men) is more associated with BJP. Chai wallas have been invited to Modi rally in Mumbai. Nobody can be sure of any body's future conduct. This has nothing to do with current job. A chai walla can be a man of high character and worth or could also be worst. This depends more on individual traits.

It now looks as if AAP will form a minority government with Congress giving support ( not unconditional) from the outside.The only problem is how long will this arrangement last ? AAP with all its enthusiasm and clean image is still a novice where governance is concerned and Congress with its age old corrupt practices will go all out to see that AAP gets discredited and will wait for an opportunity to do so...

There is another issue. Kejriwal has difficulty getting suitable ministerial candidates. Prashant Bhushan, Kumar vishwas and some other prominent AAP personalities are not MLAs. Some have been defeated. The winners are mostly High school or Eight class passed.

Rightly stated that AAP is novice. Add to this their highly ambitious promises that are impracticable. Congress needs do nothing to discredit them.

I tried to check educational qualification and the first 6 I found were as listed below. I gave up the search. By the way 3 women MLAs elected in the Delhi assembly, all belong to AAP
1- Kejriwal is a graduate of the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, where he studied Mechanical Engineering. He worked for the IRS as a Joint Commissioner in the Income Tax Department.
2- Sourabh Bhardwaj born in New Delhi. He is an engineering (Computer Science) graduate of the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. He was a Software Engineer in Gurgaon, prior to join Aam Aadmi Party.
3- Rakhi Birla, a former journalist
4- Commando Surendra Singh, a former NSG commando who lost his hearing abilities in a blast during operation Black Thunder of 26/11 (When Pak terrorists attacked Taj Hotel)
5- Somnath Bharti, an IIT post graduate and a lawyer by profession, trounced former BJP Mayor of MCD Aarti Mehra from Malviya Nagar constituency. After completing M SC from IIT, Somnath got a degree in law and started practicing law.
6- Prakash , a former Assistant manager with an MNC, has defeated BJP candidate Gagan Shrilal from Devali (South west) seat. Prakash has always been interested in helping people of his area.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It now looks as if AAP will form a minority government with Congress giving support ( not unconditional) from the outside.The only problem is how long will this arrangement last ? AAP with all its enthusiasm and clean image is still a novice where governance is concerned and Congress with its age old corrupt practices will go all out to see that AAP gets discredited and will wait for an opportunity to do so...

There is another issue. Kejriwal has difficulty getting suitable ministerial candidates. Prashant Bhushan, Kumar vishwas and some other prominent AAP personalities are not MLAs. Some have been defeated. The winners are mostly High school or Eight class passed.

Rightly stated that AAP is novice. Add to this their highly ambitious promises that are impracticable. Congress needs do nothing to discredit them.

I tried to check educational qualification and the first 6 I found were as listed below. I gave up the search. By the way 3 women MLAs elected in the Delhi assembly, all belong to AAP
1- Kejriwal is a graduate of the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, where he studied Mechanical Engineering. He worked for the IRS as a Joint Commissioner in the Income Tax Department.
2- Sourabh Bhardwaj born in New Delhi. He is an engineering (Computer Science) graduate of the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. He was a Software Engineer in Gurgaon, prior to join Aam Aadmi Party.
4- Commando Surendra Singh, a former NSG commando who lost his hearing abilities in a blast during operation Black Thunder of 26/11 (When Pak terrorists attacked Taj Hotel)
5- Somnath Bharti, an IIT post graduate and a lawyer by profession, trounced former BJP Mayor of MCD Aarti Mehra from Malviya Nagar constituency. After completing M SC from IIT, Somnath got a degree in law and started practicing law.
6- Prakash , a former Assistant manager with an MNC, has defeated BJP candidate Gagan Shrilal from Devali (South west) seat. Prakash has always been interested in helping people of his area.

Thats not bad at all, in fact much better than what is being offered in other states by the leading parties.But now Congress is going to be the biggest obstacle for them, having already come out with their usual arogant statements ! Sheela Dikshit with her usual snooty attitude said we base our support on performance which is laughable given the corrupt track record of the Congress party..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thats not bad at all, in fact much better than what is being offered in other states by the leading parties.But now Congress is going to be the biggest obstacle for them, having already come out with their usual arogant statements ! Sheela Dikshit with her usual snooty attitude said we base our support on performance which is laughable given the corrupt track record of the Congress party..

Poor Shiela. I pity her Brain fog. Has she forgotten the recent gang rape that snatched away her throne ?

Poor Shiela. I pity her Brain fog. Has she forgotten the recent gang rape that snatched away her throne ?

For congress party such memories are short, they live for the day and think others do the same..I sincerely wish AAP will be able to do whatever they intend to even if it is only for a few moths - One can clearly see the strategy of the Congress party, they want to pull this along until the general elections and by then hopefully for them, there will be some negative point on behalf of AAP which they can speak about and if the general election results are positive for thm, they will cite many reasons and pull the plug !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

For congress party such memories are short, they live for the day and think others do the same..I sincerely wish AAP will be able to do whatever they intend to even if it is only for a few moths - One can clearly see the strategy of the Congress party, they want to pull this along until the general elections and by then hopefully for them, there will be some negative point on behalf of AAP which they can speak about and if the general election results are positive for thm, they will cite many reasons and pull the plug !

To expect positive results from the next elections will make good theme for the day dreams of Congress. Reality would be different. Their dustbin destiny has been scripted already by the Vox Populi.
Delhi is going to have a government at last. Here are some likely ministers. Modi wave may face an obstacle in Kejriwal move in entire country much to delight of Congress.

http://www.livemint.com/Opinion/tFksgIA3mp7qDXDPJkIPCI/Modi-wave-may-lose-its-momentum.html

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/assembly-elections-2013/delhi-assembly-elections/Likely-ministers-in-Kejriwal-government/articleshow/27802150.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

Congress is okay with damage in Delhi. All they want that BJP should not gain. To that extent they are happy. Moreover, contest by AAP in many seats may result in gain to Congress. There are still many traditional congress voters. There are also committed BJP voters. emergence of AAP will harm BJP more in most places. That is why BJP considers AAP as B team of Congress. In Delhi Congress may be B team but nationwide, AAP can be B team of Congress in eyes of BJP.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.