Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Formation of the government in Delhi has now become very complicated. I am thinking regarding PM. Who will be voted for this task?
Formation of the government in Delhi has now become very complicated. I am thinking regarding PM. Who will be voted for this task?

I think you mean Delhi state. There is no complication. AAP led by Kejriwal as C.M. is going to form government with Congress support.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar

PM is not voted by public but elected by party members that reaches to the majority mark. Since every party is very clear about its PM candidate, so there should not be any problem in doing that, unless a deadlock plays its role in making a government.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Delhi is going to have a government at last. Here are some likely ministers. Modi wave may face an obstacle in Kejriwal move in entire country much to delight of Congress.

http://www.livemint.com/Opinion/tFksgIA3mp7qDXDPJkIPCI/Modi-wave-may-lose-its-momentum.html

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/assembly-elections-2013/delhi-assembly-elections/Likely-ministers-in-Kejriwal-government/articleshow/27802150.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

Congress itself is in jitters. Some congress members are against it's support to AAP. Congress thought that AAP will backtrack due to fear of failure. But AAP took the challenge and decided to take the reins.
It now looks as if AAP will form a minority government with Congress giving support ( not unconditional) from the outside.The only problem is how long will this arrangement last ? AAP with all its enthusiasm and clean image is still a novice where governance is concerned and Congress with its age old corrupt practices will go all out to see that AAP gets discredited and will wait for an opportunity to do so...

There is another issue. Kejriwal has difficulty getting suitable ministerial candidates. Prashant Bhushan, Kumar vishwas and some other prominent AAP personalities are not MLAs. Some have been defeated. The winners are mostly High school or Eight class passed.

Rightly stated that AAP is novice. Add to this their highly ambitious promises that are impracticable. Congress needs do nothing to discredit them.

I tried to check educational qualification and the first 6 I found were as listed below. I gave up the search. By the way 3 women MLAs elected in the Delhi assembly, all belong to AAP
1- Kejriwal is a graduate of the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, where he studied Mechanical Engineering. He worked for the IRS as a Joint Commissioner in the Income Tax Department.
2- Sourabh Bhardwaj born in New Delhi. He is an engineering (Computer Science) graduate of the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. He was a Software Engineer in Gurgaon, prior to join Aam Aadmi Party.
3- Rakhi Birla, a former journalist
4- Commando Surendra Singh, a former NSG commando who lost his hearing abilities in a blast during operation Black Thunder of 26/11 (When Pak terrorists attacked Taj Hotel)
5- Somnath Bharti, an IIT post graduate and a lawyer by profession, trounced former BJP Mayor of MCD Aarti Mehra from Malviya Nagar constituency. After completing M SC from IIT, Somnath got a degree in law and started practicing law.
6- Prakash , a former Assistant manager with an MNC, has defeated BJP candidate Gagan Shrilal from Devali (South west) seat. Prakash has always been interested in helping people of his area.

Thats not bad at all, in fact much better than what is being offered in other states by the leading parties.But now Congress is going to be the biggest obstacle for them, having already come out with their usual arogant statements ! Sheela Dikshit with her usual snooty attitude said we base our support on performance which is laughable given the corrupt track record of the Congress party..

Poor Shiela. I pity her Brain fog. Has she forgotten the recent gang rape that snatched away her throne ?

For congress party such memories are short, they live for the day and think others do the same..I sincerely wish AAP will be able to do whatever they intend to even if it is only for a few moths - One can clearly see the strategy of the Congress party, they want to pull this along until the general elections and by then hopefully for them, there will be some negative point on behalf of AAP which they can speak about and if the general election results are positive for thm, they will cite many reasons and pull the plug !

Congress is okay with damage in Delhi. All they want that BJP should not gain. To that extent they are happy. Moreover, contest by AAP in many seats may result in gain to Congress. There are still many traditional congress voters. There are also committed BJP voters. emergence of AAP will harm BJP more in most places. That is why BJP considers AAP as B team of Congress. In Delhi Congress may be B team but nationwide, AAP can be B team of Congress in eyes of BJP.

Congress is not okay in either condition, support to AAP or not to support AAP. They hought AAP will not accept their support and there will be another election. Now they are in a shocked state, if they do anything against the wishes of people, they are in for more troubles in coming elections. The next election will be in between AAP and BJP, in states where these two decide to go to polls. Congress will be a fence sitter clapping for either of these two.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It now looks as if AAP will form a minority government with Congress giving support ( not unconditional) from the outside.The only problem is how long will this arrangement last ? AAP with all its enthusiasm and clean image is still a novice where governance is concerned and Congress with its age old corrupt practices will go all out to see that AAP gets discredited and will wait for an opportunity to do so...

There is another issue. Kejriwal has difficulty getting suitable ministerial candidates. Prashant Bhushan, Kumar vishwas and some other prominent AAP personalities are not MLAs. Some have been defeated. The winners are mostly High school or Eight class passed.

Rightly stated that AAP is novice. Add to this their highly ambitious promises that are impracticable. Congress needs do nothing to discredit them.

I tried to check educational qualification and the first 6 I found were as listed below. I gave up the search. By the way 3 women MLAs elected in the Delhi assembly, all belong to AAP
1- Kejriwal is a graduate of the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, where he studied Mechanical Engineering. He worked for the IRS as a Joint Commissioner in the Income Tax Department.
2- Sourabh Bhardwaj born in New Delhi. He is an engineering (Computer Science) graduate of the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. He was a Software Engineer in Gurgaon, prior to join Aam Aadmi Party.
3- Rakhi Birla, a former journalist
4- Commando Surendra Singh, a former NSG commando who lost his hearing abilities in a blast during operation Black Thunder of 26/11 (When Pak terrorists attacked Taj Hotel)
5- Somnath Bharti, an IIT post graduate and a lawyer by profession, trounced former BJP Mayor of MCD Aarti Mehra from Malviya Nagar constituency. After completing M SC from IIT, Somnath got a degree in law and started practicing law.
6- Prakash , a former Assistant manager with an MNC, has defeated BJP candidate Gagan Shrilal from Devali (South west) seat. Prakash has always been interested in helping people of his area.

Thats not bad at all, in fact much better than what is being offered in other states by the leading parties.But now Congress is going to be the biggest obstacle for them, having already come out with their usual arogant statements ! Sheela Dikshit with her usual snooty attitude said we base our support on performance which is laughable given the corrupt track record of the Congress party..

Poor Shiela. I pity her Brain fog. Has she forgotten the recent gang rape that snatched away her throne ?

For congress party such memories are short, they live for the day and think others do the same..I sincerely wish AAP will be able to do whatever they intend to even if it is only for a few moths - One can clearly see the strategy of the Congress party, they want to pull this along until the general elections and by then hopefully for them, there will be some negative point on behalf of AAP which they can speak about and if the general election results are positive for thm, they will cite many reasons and pull the plug !

Congress is okay with damage in Delhi. All they want that BJP should not gain. To that extent they are happy. Moreover, contest by AAP in many seats may result in gain to Congress. There are still many traditional congress voters. There are also committed BJP voters. emergence of AAP will harm BJP more in most places. That is why BJP considers AAP as B team of Congress. In Delhi Congress may be B team but nationwide, AAP can be B team of Congress in eyes of BJP.

Congress is not okay in either condition, support to AAP or not to support AAP. They hought AAP will not accept their support and there will be another election. Now they are in a shocked state, if they do anything against the wishes of people, they are in for more troubles in coming elections. The next election will be in between AAP and BJP, in states where these two decide to go to polls. Congress will be a fence sitter clapping for either of these two.

Now the congress is in an awkward position. It can neither swallow nor retain. Another case of congress party's lack of forethought.. They are the victims of their ownr undoings.
Now the latest Headline on TOI is, "In Delhi swearing at begins even before "Swearing in."Party general secretary. Janardhan Dwivedi's remarks on supporting Cong clearly exposes a Divide in the Congress party, the oldest political party of this country.
Now the latest Headline on TOI is, "In Delhi swearing at begins even before "Swearing in."Party general secretary. Janardhan Dwivedi's remarks on supporting Cong clearly exposes a Divide in the Congress party, the oldest political party of this country.

Congress was over eager to support AAP with a view to stop BJP. They should have taken the stand that they would consider support if such request is made by AAP. Secondly, AAP continued abuse game that angered congressmen. BJP is the largest party and so they should have formed government even as minority. The majority would be decided on floor of house.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Congress was over eager to support AAP with a view to stop BJP. They should have taken the stand that they would consider support if such request is made by AAP. Secondly, AAP continued abuse game that angered congressmen. BJP is the largest party and so they should have formed government even as minority. The majority would be decided on floor of house.

I too feel that BJP shuld have gone ahead and formed the government since they were the single largest party...As of now Congress party has said that it is giving full support to the AAP in forming the government ...Either way it will be a change for the better if AAP keeps to its manifesto and is able to deliver ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too feel that BJP shuld have gone ahead and formed the government since they were the single largest party...As of now Congress party has said that it is giving full support to the AAP in forming the government ...Either way it will be a change for the better if AAP keeps to its manifesto and is able to deliver ...

I don't know how far AAP would be successful in delivering . But, yesterday, Kejriwal emphatically reiterated that AAP is totally committed to implement its promises lock,stock and barrel.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.