Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The centenary celebrations of Indain Cinema took place in Nehru stadium, Chennai for the past four days. The grand celebartion took place yesterday. This was attended by the stalwarts of the South indian film industry.

The South Indian Film Chamber of Commerce (SIFCC) has successfully completed the celebrations. The final event yesterday, was attended by the President , Chief Ministers of four sotuh states and film celebrities.

Here in North we don't about this festival. I think it is celebrated by South film Industry.

Yes, South Indian Film Chamber of commerce conducted the festival where all the film celebrities of Southern films were felicitated,

Tamilnadu government gave 10 crore rupee to make this event more memorable. Most of the Chief Ministers of Tamilnadu are from Film industry. To name a few are Arignar C. N. Annadaurai (Anna), Dr. M.G. Ramachandran, populraly called MGR, Dr. Kalaignar M. Karunanidhi and Miss. J. jayalalithaa.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
It has become a controversial event now. As the days are passing, more and more administrative faults are surfacing. Maruti Rao, a well known literary figure and a film writer said, "after I was honoured, his shawl was snatched away by the organisers."
It has become a controversial event now. As the days are passing, more and more administrative faults are surfacing. Maruti Rao, a well known literary figure and a film writer said, "after I was honoured, his shawl was snatched away by the organisers."

Hearing this news make me so sad. I wonder how people behave rude like this. This should be treated.

Hearing this news make me so sad. I wonder how people behave rude like this. This should be treated.

Jayalalitaa, herself an actress and took the lead to conduct the festival should have taken care to make the festival more memorable. Now this event has become a nightmare to many actors of eminence.

Jayalalitaa, herself an actress and took the lead to conduct the festival should have taken care to make the festival more memorable. Now this event has become a nightmare to many actors of eminence.

Well said Rmababu. I wish this should not happen in future. Every deserved persons should be recognized and respected.

Well said Rmababu. I wish this should not happen in future. Every deserved persons should be recognized and respected.

Now all the Telugu channels are filled with coverages of the bitter experiences faced by Telugu Cinema actors. Political leaders were given the front seats and the film celebrities were asked to sit in the galleries. Its 100 years of Indian cinema. Not 100 years of Indian politics.

Now all the Telugu channels are filled with coverages of the bitter experiences faced by Telugu Cinema actors. Political leaders were given the front seats and the film celebrities were asked to sit in the galleries. Its 100 years of Indian cinema. Not 100 years of Indian politics.

May all the bitter experiences make the organisers think about their activities and failures. It has to be realized.

May all the bitter experiences make the organisers think about their activities and failures. It has to be realized.

Provided the organisers are willing to accept the failures magnanimously and learn the lessons.
The centenary celebrations of Indain Cinema took place in Nehru stadium, Chennai for the past four days. The grand celebartion took place yesterday. This was attended by the stalwarts of the South indian film industry.

The South Indian Film Chamber of Commerce (SIFCC) has successfully completed the celebrations. The final event yesterday, was attended by the President , Chief Ministers of four sotuh states and film celebrities.

Here in North we don't about this festival. I think it is celebrated by South film Industry.

Yes, South Indian Film Chamber of commerce conducted the festival where all the film celebrities of Southern films were felicitated,

Here we never watched South Indian Films. In these different channels are showing dub films of South but we are least interested in these.
This is indeed a great occasion. Indian cinema has been one of the largest industries in the world of entertainment in the world The pioneering days were really difficult and in these 100 years, the cinema has traveled a lot We have a lot more in store.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.