The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think the rupee fall will improve the economy of our country.

How? In what way ? what about imports and exports? we have to pay more everywhere..

No that means we are decreasing in our economy.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

No it will hit us as the price of itme specially which are imported will be raised effecting our budget. :(

How? In what way ? what about imports and exports? we have to pay more everywhere..

True!! Bad decisions are also helping us in getting more deficits. Not sure if its related, but the decision to take back all those officials who caused Air India to lose more than 600 crores is an example of such poor policies!!

In an economy I guess all financial issues get related in some way or the other especially at governmental levels. We are supposed to have the worlds best economists in our country but I doubt if they are being heard :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

True!! Bad decisions are also helping us in getting more deficits. Not sure if its related, but the decision to take back all those officials who caused Air India to lose more than 600 crores is an example of such poor policies!!

In an economy I guess all financial issues get related in some way or the other especially at governmental levels. We are supposed to have the worlds best economists in our country but I doubt if they are being heard :huh:

Probably, they are not making any efforts to be heard! At least the so-very -mellow and soft approach of Manmohan Singh on crucial issues suggests so.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Actually i read it little wrong.
Yes, if rupee will fall, price of products will increase.

Sorry.

Want to make each day Accountable

Actually i read it little wrong.
Yes, if rupee will fall, price of products will increase.

Sorry.

Yes I too wondered :) With the rupee becoming weak, it hits us in every way !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

http://india.thebulliondesk.com/

This link is the best to see the exchange rates of dollar and rupee.
Even Gold price and silver prices could be watched.

As well as the market and exchange rates.

Want to make each day Accountable

Look like its improved little bit.. Don't know exactly, but I guess I have seen it around 54.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Look like its improved little bit.. Don't know exactly, but I guess I have seen it around 54.

Yes it did improve a bit, but the stock market was down.This was just a flash in the pan, and according to experts Rupee might slide further in the coming days ..

Is it? That's really sad thing.. I thought now it will improve bit. Hope experts get wrong this time.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.