The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today rate of rupees vs dollar i around 55.69 rs = 1 Dollar........

It has been fluctuating a lot, earlier it used to be a few paise up and down , but now the change is in rupees..In fact, forex market itself has not steadied down ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It has been fluctuating a lot, earlier it used to be a few paise up and down , but now the change is in rupees..In fact, forex market itself has not steadied down ...

The foreign investors are withdrawing from stock market. This is making rupee weak.

The proper remedy is to reduce our petroleum products consumption and thereby reduce imports. We have to conserve foreign exchange by discouraging imports and encouraging exports. It needs austerity in travel, vehicle movement, reduction of personal vehicles, encouraging public transport etc.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The foreign investors are withdrawing from stock market. This is making rupee weak.

The proper remedy is to reduce our petroleum products consumption and thereby reduce imports. We have to conserve foreign exchange by discouraging imports and encouraging exports. It needs austerity in travel, vehicle movement, reduction of personal vehicles, encouraging public transport etc.

What you say is right, since more than 70% of crude oil is imported and we have to pay more , a weak rupee can have a negative impact on our economy ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
For the time being it is not going down drastically but gaining some lost ground.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes it has been at the level between 54 - 56 to a dollar since a couple of months and of course went up almost to 59 rupees two weeks ago...looks like it is steadying down now !

Yes it has been at the level between 54 - 56 to a dollar since a couple of months and of course went up almost to 59 rupees two weeks ago...looks like it is steadying down now !

Yes, it will remain between 54 to 56 only. It will diviated between this range.

Want to make each day Accountable

oh.. It is fluctuating a lot... Rupee remains weak this days.

It may change in following days.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
As of now every single currency except the dollar and Yen is weak,the euro is struggling ! Rupee is back to being weak once again after strengthening a little bit in the past two weeks..

Today it too fall a 56.23 rs against a Dollars.That is really bad..........
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.