Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Surjit singh must not admit it publicly because this is against the standard norms. They never admit it officially although every one knows about it.

Who knows that public acceptance of his being Indian spy may be condition for his release. He is also confident of getting Sarabjit Singh released. This could also be for similar condition.

This shows that Pakistan is better equipped as far as politics is concerned. They know how to tackle counter offence. This is related to ongoing shout on espionage.

As a matter of fact, all know the techniques of espionage. India also engages even Pakistan nationals for this. similarly, some Indians may work for Pakistan. some are even double agents.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Surjit singh must not admit it publicly because this is against the standard norms. They never admit it officially although every one knows about it.

Who knows that public acceptance of his being Indian spy may be condition for his release. He is also confident of getting Sarabjit Singh released. This could also be for similar condition.

This shows that Pakistan is better equipped as far as politics is concerned. They know how to tackle counter offence. This is related to ongoing shout on espionage.

As a matter of fact, all know the techniques of espionage. India also engages even Pakistan nationals for this. similarly, some Indians may work for Pakistan. some are even double agents.

Either Media is quoting wrong or he is just totally screwed... And by issuing such statements he is only effecting the release of other Indians if there is a chance

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Either Media is quoting wrong or he is just totally screwed... And by issuing such statements he is only effecting the release of other Indians if there is a chance

Media reports are meaningless. In fact, we need to read authentic notifications of Ministry of External affairs of Pakistan. Surjit Singh is concerned person and he suffered a lot. He is more authentic.

Media reports are meaningless. In fact, we need to read authentic notifications of Ministry of External affairs of Pakistan. Surjit Singh is concerned person and he suffered a lot. He is more authentic.

Surjit Singh has accepted it while in Pakistan's possession but he could have denied it here saying that he was under pressure. I have read him somewhere claiming his pay etc for the period that he spent in Pakistan.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Surjit Singh has accepted it while in Pakistan's possession but he could have denied it here saying that he was under pressure. I have read him somewhere claiming his pay etc for the period that he spent in Pakistan.

The spies are generally not regular employees of intelligence agencies. They may be anyone- even a diplomat's wife. They are not paid openly but through secret funds for the purpose. Their fate is worse than that of a contract employee whose work is at least openly acknowledged and he is paid openly.

The spies are in very peculiar position. No government openly admits spying. When caught by foreign government, there condition becomes very pitiable. contrasted to the spies, the prisoners of war get very good treatment according to Geneva convention and they are well recognized by own government as well as the foreign.

The spies are generally not regular employees of intelligence agencies. They may be anyone- even a diplomat's wife. They are not paid openly but through secret funds for the purpose. Their fate is worse than that of a contract employee whose work is at least openly acknowledged and he is paid openly.

The spies are in very peculiar position. No government openly admits spying. When caught by foreign government, there condition becomes very pitiable. contrasted to the spies, the prisoners of war get very good treatment according to Geneva convention and they are well recognized by own government as well as the foreign.

Actually he wrote letters to government of India saying that his family was in trouble and starving to death therefore he demanded his dues as a employee of government espionage agency, if I remember right- RAW.

Actually he wrote letters to government of India saying that his family was in trouble and starving to death therefore he demanded his dues as a employee of government espionage agency, if I remember right- RAW.

What I want to convey is that RAW would not accept him as their employee. In fact, regular employees do not directly indulge in espionage. They only engage sources in other organizations and pay them from secret fund only. I remember that once I was told that speaker of a Vidhan Sabha as well a Church official in North East were in pay of Intelligence agencies. All this is secret and no agency will ever openly admit sending some one for espionage.

Now it appears that Surjit Singh has been released from Pakistan Jail for defaming India. First he claimed that he is Indian spy. Now Pakistan asks India for apology.

Apparently, Surjit has been brainwashed by Pakistan and being used against India.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/surjeet-to-move-court-to-prove-he-was-indian-spy/268756-3.html

http://www.firstpost.com/world/pakistan-wants-india-to-apologise-for-sending-surjeet-singh-to-spy-363493.html

Now it appears that Surjit Singh has been released from Pakistan Jail for defaming India. First he claimed that he is Indian spy. Now Pakistan asks India for apology.

Apparently, Surjit has been brainwashed by Pakistan and being used against India.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/surjeet-to-move-court-to-prove-he-was-indian-spy/268756-3.html

http://www.firstpost.com/world/pakistan-wants-india-to-apologise-for-sending-surjeet-singh-to-spy-363493.html

As I said earlier, he was claiming this all along, he was writing letters from Pakistani Jail ever since he was there. Now Pakistan played it as a trump card to counter Jindal case.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.