Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I was from patna but studied in Delhi.Till now i am in patna......rainy is in patna...........

So Monsoon reached there too but we in Delhi are still deprived of it. :( :(

Yes Delhi is really Humid that why i left Delhi for One month.....I hope when i return to delhi Monsoon arrive there.......

Hope so it comes soon.They forecast-ed it that after this Friday it will rain heavily but it did not. :blink: :(

many times government give notice that Monsoon comes but it cannot come on that day...........Lets watch..........

But now it should come by default as it is mid July now. :evil:
In my town i.e in Dahod, rain has started. Daily in night it is falling.

Want to make each day Accountable

last year we also had lots of rain which caused flood situation at many places but this time we did not have an average rain. :blink:
I hear at last few day back there is a sufficent rainfall in Delhi region.But after that it stop completely..

last year we also had lots of rain which caused flood situation at many places but this time we did not have an average rain. :blink:

Here too in Dahod, it don't fall heavily. In night rain come for few hours and then stop.
In evening, clouds do form, but rain doesn't comes.

Here too in Dahod, it don't fall heavily. In night rain come for few hours and then stop.

Same is the situation in Delhi daily it looks it will rain but it does not. :blink:

Same is the situation in Delhi daily it looks it will rain but it does not. :blink:

Pollution has really affects the nature. :(

may be this is the change in nature which has come due to our playing with the nature. :evil:
Where is the usual bang of monsoons???? :dry: :huh: :unsure: :( :( every year July is the month of heaviest rains for us in Maharashtra, but this year even though its the middle of July there is hardly any rains. Only an occasional very light showers! :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

may be this is the change in nature which has come due to our playing with the nature. :evil:

The problem will increase more and more in our nature.
We have to control pollution.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.