Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think most of the country is facing drought apart a few lucky places.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes the rainfall is insufficient, so they predict a drought on the coming days.Even in Mangalore where we normally have heavy continuous rains ,the intensity is much less with breaks in between...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think most of the country is facing drought apart a few lucky places.

In Delhi there is no sufficient rain this time even though hope we will get some more for few days. :blink:
last night there is a heavy rain.It is about 3 hour............ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
last night there is a heavy rain.It is about 3 hour............ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Where? :blink:

In Delhi or somewhere else. :blink:
I was from patna but studied in Delhi.Till now i am in patna......rainy is in patna...........
I was from patna but studied in Delhi.Till now i am in patna......rainy is in patna...........

So Monsoon reached there too but we in Delhi are still deprived of it. :( :(

Yes Delhi is really Humid that why i left Delhi for One month.....I hope when i return to delhi Monsoon arrive there.......

Yes Delhi is really Humid that why i left Delhi for One month.....I hope when i return to delhi Monsoon arrive there.......

Hope so it comes soon.They forecast-ed it that after this Friday it will rain heavily but it did not. :blink: :(

Hope so it comes soon.They forecast-ed it that after this Friday it will rain heavily but it did not. :blink: :(

many times government give notice that Monsoon comes but it cannot come on that day...........Lets watch..........
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.