Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

The photo of Rahul going in a procession to exchange 4000 rs does no seem to be a real one. It is some other procession. But bhaktas will believe anything.

Yes we bhaktas will believe it because it was exactly this way he came to bank accompanied by his circus and managed to disrupt the otherwise disciplined and organised proceedings of the bank! Maybe it was not this procession exactly but a similar one!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Arunima Singh wrote:

Twitter has turned into circus with jokers like kejriwal. He keeps tweeting against currency ban and gives incidences without any proof. He posts and creates drama and when asked about authenticity of his tweet, deletes it next moment. What are these jokers trying to do? He is always live on social media with one or the other stunt. When does he have time to govern??

The unholy trio of Kejriwal, Rahul and Mamata are on a non stop agenda , looks like they have been hit the most by demonetization 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Okay let's forget Rahul but what about this one 

15095485 208276636279356 5912351885339187109 n

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Of course, the other Member who was arguing that Rahul's Picture was made up,  must say and comment on this.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Of course, the other Member who was arguing that Rahul's Picture was made up,  must say and comment on this.

Who have time to think for the person who come back to home as luggage from border. Politics in important than all these.

By writing such comparative statements what is souhght to be conveyed. The conditions are totally different. In one case there is hardship being faced due to monetary planning getting disturbed. In the other case a soldier has been martyred, a great loss to the family. By writing like this you are doing a terrible disservice to the one who has sacrificed for the nation. Please stop such bravado comparisons. RAMBABU please do not be more patriotic than necessary.

vijay wrote:

By writing such comparative statements what is souhght to be conveyed. The conditions are totally different. In one case there is hardship being faced due to monetary planning getting disturbed. In the other case a soldier has been martyred, a great loss to the family. By writing like this you are doing a terrible disservice to the one who has sacrificed for the nation. Please stop such bravado comparisons. RAMBABU please do not be more patriotic than necessary.

I am not writing any fiction. Reality alone will be written. It is required so that others can know the real face of your favorite party. If in this process, it pains you, well, I can't help.

Let me make it clear Congress is not my favourite party. I am not a blind follower of any party. You hardly ever write reality and it is always fiction as is certified by other forum members also. No pain is cause to me. You can condemn Congress to your heart's content. But please write like an intellectual and not a fiction writer for earning points.

vijay wrote:

The photo of Rahul going in a procession to exchange 4000 rs does no seem to be a real one. It is some other procession. But bhaktas will believe anything.

Yes, he also enters politics by default. No one in the family except Nehru came to politics for the sake of politics. Right from Indira, Rajiv, Sonia and now Rahul-- no one wanted to join politics but ultimately joined it because of their family sake. Is it politics or their family business?? They themselves have said it in interviews. So if they join it for family sake, they will only benefit their family members whether Italian or Robert Vadra. One lady who never felt like to be called an Indian after her marriage becomes the president of a Indian party. 

And here is another leader who from the beginning of his life wanted to be in active politics. I am talking about Modi. So he chose politics as a career, he did not get it in legacy or by default.

So now you decide--who are really Bhakts or better bhakts??? 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Your knowledge of history is a bundle of biased confusion. Any amount of clarifications will not succeed in moving you away from your comfort zone. But you are entitled to your views. Modi joined RSS to become a pracharak which is not politics.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.