Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:

Now on each channel, you can see political circus full of jokers. They all know public supports the move but still are in their futile attempt to brainwash. Arvind kejriwal and politicians like him are definitely trying to turn it into law and order situation. Ashamed of them!!

People are fools and they do realise at one point or another what exactly would benefit them in the long run. This is one of those times and hence, people are patiently waiting in lines and not taking to the streets with stones and torches in their hands. Therefore, desperate to see chaos, clowns like Kejriwal, Mamta etc. are trying to provoke people ! I say, we bundle them off all to Pakistan~

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Why this desperation to support government. In democracy there will always be alternate views. At this rate tomorrow when a non BJP government comes to poser then you will also be bundeled off to Pakistan to spend quality time with Mamata etc.!! Be tolerant but do not condemn and abuse.

The crisis continues. The Rs. 500/- notes are almost with every body.  New currency is not available. Market is crashing. You are unable to withdraw from your own saving or current account. If such situation continues for even one week more, this will mean collapse of Indian administration and banking system. In other words, this is economic state sponsored anarchy.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Let us not go overboard with what is just a media report. Ground realities say something else altogether. I see in my town , malls are working the same , restaurants filled to capacity and banks functioning with much less ques ,a few ATMs working. The large number of people that you get to see is outside the banks is many a times the entire family, quite  usual in the Indian context, whether at the airport or when there is a film shooting or when there is an accident. You can see that the people standing are one third the number. But the opposition is having a gala time trying their level best to exaggerate and defame and take pot shots at the govt since that is the only thing they are capable of doing..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Why are you so opposed to the opposition and are forced to resort to imaginary conclusions about people standing on queues.

Why are you so opposed to the opposition and are forced to resort to imaginary conclusions about people standing on queues.

A fact is a fact whichever way you look at it ..By the way, here are some facts about the benefits of demonetization drive of such a huge scale taken up by the Modi government  !

http://indiaarising.com/15-mind-blowing-immediate-benefits-demonetization-media-will-never-tell/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It depends on your lens to see. If you remove your glass of criticism and anti government, you see the real benefits of the move. My only problem is politicizing the move. Where were other parties for 7 decades?? They never acted, they only talked. They want poverty, corruption, ignorance, reservation and other paralyzing evils to thrive to play their vote bank politics. If the problems are solved they loose agendas to fight elections, dupe people and stay in power.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

The decisions is good... But the execution is very poor.

That is what is causing all the problem and discontent... No one can deny that.... 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Divya wrote:

The decisions is good... But the execution is very poor.

That is what is causing all the problem and discontent... No one can deny that....

I totally agree but I think they could not prepare better keeping in mind the confidentiality and secrecy required. Moreover they could anticipate the real situation after the announcement and accordingly took measures to improve execution.

I think if opposition would have boarded the plan and eased the situation, inconvenience would have reduced. Instead the blame game, negative media reporting, political photo ops have added to the misery. If entire country would have gathered like a war or emergency situation, picture would have been better

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.