Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Sometime back when we had discussed about JNU and the striking students being encouraged by the politicians , it was said that often universities are the breeding ground for future politicians , so what is wrong ? ..similarly if Modi was a RSS pracharak , he did come up through various ranks. A disciplined organisation like RSS is in fact the best place to start since a strong foundation on patriotism is laid to its members ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Here is the other public hero - he is as worried as the other one. In fact both are competing with each other in this matter of demonetization

15094975 1669043416719005 868680233620466060 n 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am sure it is because of the unaccounted money that was found in AAP  accounts that is behind all this drama about taking care of the poor and the middle class, the fellow was totally missing when the poor and the middle class were suffering due to disease ,bad roads etc 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We may avoid bringing mothers into our discussions. Otherwise what is the difference between us and the politicians. 

Even I feel bad bringing family members in matters like these but they should know how it feels when they attack others personally. I feel ashamed that I had donated Rs- 5000 to this cheap guy.

Now Gulam Nabi Azad is asking to declare 70 dead as martyrs comparing them with soldiers who died on border. Tomorrow he will demand deceased in rail accident as martyrs because they were traveling by government run trains. This is height of everything or should I say low of everything.

Gulam Nabi Azaad is a Pak sympathizer. Azad, one of the Congress party senior leaders trivializes the Martyrdom of Soldiers.who died at the Border. Hence, I will not be astonished if he claims or demands martyrdom of travelers who were dead in the Train accident, because the Railways are run by the Government. After all he is from Congress party that is employing all the possible tactics to destabilize the Government.

vijay wrote:

Your knowledge of history is a bundle of biased confusion. Any amount of clarifications will not succeed in moving you away from your comfort zone. But you are entitled to your views. Modi joined RSS to become a pracharak which is not politics.

Yes, he went through the stairs, climbing each step and gaining experience. That is better than being just para dropped by your family parachute to the chair of party president or PM of the country without any experience. Even BJP tried that same with Kiran Bedi and learnt their lesson in Delhi.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

When family matters in all other areas why it is resented in politics? After all whether you like it or not politics is also a profession. As happens with doctors who own clinics by hook or crook they see to it that their children become doctors so that they can continue running the clinic within family control. Same in almost all other professions. In all countries political families exist. You may or may not like them that is your choice.

All children of all doctors do not pass all the tests and some of them go in film line and make good comedians. Remember Chunkey Pandey? His father is one of the senior most heart surgeons of India! I have few more in the list but ....

vijay wrote:

When family matters in all other areas why it is resented in politics? After all whether you like it or not politics is also a profession. As happens with doctors who own clinics by hook or crook they see to it that their children become doctors so that they can continue running the clinic within family control. Same in almost all other professions. In all countries political families exist. You may or may not like them that is your choice.

I am agree with you that politics is profession not  social service. But politician does not accept it. For a profession of doctor some qualification is required but of politics one much not need and qualification. It is enough he/she is child and politician.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.