Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is true that Tirtanjali a washerwoman, suffered a heart attack and died in UP after learning about  demonetization of Currency. Officials from the Revenue Department have been asked to visit the house of the deceased woman.If it comes out to be a death due to shock, then necessary action will be taken.

Now on each channel, you can see political circus full of jokers. They all know public supports the move but still are in their futile attempt to brainwash. Arvind kejriwal and politicians like him are definitely trying to turn it into law and order situation. Ashamed of them!!

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Now on each channel, you can see political circus full of jokers. They all know public supports the move but still are in their futile attempt to brainwash. Arvind kejriwal and politicians like him are definitely trying to turn it into law and order situation. Ashamed of them!!

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arvind Kejriwakl, Mamata, Rahul are trying their level best to destabilize the Government. But I don't think they will succeed. Modi has the Nation's support.

Arunima Singh wrote:

Very true ! It has been a very tricky situation for the govt because of the secrecy they were forced to maintain, which means there will be quite a bit of inconvenience to the public and worst of all an insensitive opposition that only looks for opportunities to show the gvt in a  poor light even when they are right and an over enthusiastic media  - All this has made the situation look worse than it actually is. I see ques in banks but they have considerably reduced and like the media makes out no one is standing in que overnight , probably happened in one or two places ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Arunima Singh wrote:

No need to take serious to Kejriwal, he is joker of Indian politics.

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

No need to take serious to Kejriwal, he is joker of Indian politics.

No one took these Buffoons seriously. These Buffoons are interested in Power. They are not interested in the welfare of the Country

rambabu wrote:

Arvind Kejriwakl, Mamata, Rahul are trying their level best to destabilize the Government. But I don't think they will succeed. Modi has the Nation's support.

You are right. Yesterday Rahul went to some peoples at night to access their views. They hoot Rahul and raise slogan. Modi Jindabad. Plan is best one. Every one is praising it. It is also right that government didn't prepare well.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

You are right. Yesterday Rahul went to some peoples at night to access their views. They hoot Rahul and raise slogan. Modi Jindabad. Plan is best one. Every one is praising it. It is also right that government didn't prepare well.

That is a good way to treat these Jokers. Demonize Currency is a fantastic plan. The aim is to flush out Black Monty holders. It's execution is no doubt is not perfect. But , over a period everything will be OK

Many subsequent steps taken to ease the situation are done under opposition pressure. In democracy oppositon is not duty bound to support the government and it is the mandate to.oppose. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.