The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote="rambabu" post=332420
At the end of the 4th day's play, India were 499 and Australia were 75 for 3. All the three wickets were claimed by Bhuvaneswar Kumar. India has a lead of 16 runs.[/quote]
May be now it looks in favour of India. We will have to wait for the fifth day play. But now it is possible for us to win.
At the end of the 4th day's play, India were 499 and Australia were 75 for 3. All the three wickets were claimed by Bhuvaneswar Kumar. India has a lead of 16 runs.

May be now it looks in favour of India. We will have to wait for the fifth day play. But now it is possible for us to win.[/quote]

As I Expected ,it's possible to predict the outcome of the match only on the penultimate day.
Third test started and two days gone. Australia is 377 now. What do you think India will win.

Things are clearer now as there is only one day to go. I guess India should win the match after Bhuvi gave us a good start by taking 3 wickets.
Third test started and two days gone. Australia is 377 now. What do you think India will win.

Things are clearer now as there is only one day to go. I guess India should win the match after Bhuvi gave us a good start by taking 3 wickets.

Still there are more chances for a draw. Australia will try its best to stay at the crease for as much time as possible.
At the end of the 4th day's play, India were 499 and Australia were 75 for 3. All the three wickets were claimed by Bhuvaneswar Kumar. India has a lead of 16 runs.

May be now it looks in favour of India. We will have to wait for the fifth day play. But now it is possible for us to win.[/quote]
5th day first session is important for Indians. It will decide the result of test match.

Still there are more chances for a draw. Australia will try its best to stay at the crease for as much time as possible.

Yes.. There are more chances of draw than win.. I mean making whole Australian team all out and then achieving given target will be not easy for team India... Let's see what happens tomorrow.. It look like draw to me.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Yes.. There are more chances of draw than win.. I mean making whole Australian team all out and then achieving given target will be not easy for team India... Let's see what happens tomorrow.. It look like draw to me.

Everything depends on first hour's pitch behavior. Match reached an interesting stage.
Tomorrow is the vital day, if India can pickup some early wichet then it has a chance to win.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Tomorrow is the vital day, if India can pickup some early wichet then it has a chance to win.

Absolutely Correct Ram. Early 2 or 3 wickets in the morning session and india will force the Australians to the back - foot.

Want to make each day Accountable

Absolutely Correct Ram. Early 2 or 3 wickets in the morning session and india will force the Australians to the back - foot.

The way Bhuvi picked up the 3 wickets towards the close of play, we need another 2-3 in the morning session. That will cut down their scoring rate and we will not have much to chase later on.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.