The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Tomorrow is the vital day, if India can pickup some early wichet then it has a chance to win.

Absolutely Correct Ram. Early 2 or 3 wickets in the morning session and india will force the Australians to the back - foot.

The way Bhuvi picked up the 3 wickets towards the close of play, we need another 2-3 in the morning session. That will cut down their scoring rate and we will not have much to chase later on.

Latest score is 103 for 4. Spinners are unplayable right now. Still we have to wait for an hour to get a sight of the outcome.

Latest score is 103 for 4. Spinners are unplayable right now. Still we have to wait for an hour to get a sight of the outcome.

Now the game is in more favour of India. Aussies is still playing at 126 runs for the loss of 7 wickets.
Now when I am replying to this Australia have lost 6 wickets and there is a chance for Team India to win the Match if they manage to take all the remaining wickets before lunch. All the best Team India.
A wonderful victory to the India.
Lol.. India Win the match.. Now another wrong guess from me..:D but I am happy for that ..he he

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Spinners weaved a magic spell that suffocated the Australian team. All credit to spinners

Spinners weaved a magic spell that suffocated the Australian team. All credit to spinners

I think equal credits should be to the fast bowlers because it is a spinner track making it easy for them to get wickets. But fast bowlers too contributed equally by giving a early break through.

I think equal credits should be to the fast bowlers because it is a spinner track making it easy for them to get wickets. But fast bowlers too contributed equally by giving a early break through.

As a team India displayed an exemplary performance in this 6 wicket win, though the match duration was pruned by rain to 4 days

As a team India displayed an exemplary performance in this 6 wicket win, though the match duration was pruned by rain to 4 days

All the members in the team have contributed to the victory :lol:

All the members in the team have contributed to the victory :lol:

The icing on the cake is it was a Hat trick, a record for Dhoni sena.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.