The topic is locked.
Third test started and two days gone. Australia is 377 now. What do you think India will win.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Third test started and two days gone. Australia is 377 now. What do you think India will win.

IIts too early to predict about the outcome of the match which lost one day due to rain.

All out or still Australia is on crease. Cricket is game of uncertainty. Weather will also play important role in this test.

Australia has scored only 273 with a loss of 7 wickets.Have a look at the score again. It is not possible to give a right guess. But probably it would in draw.
Well, India is doing fine. In fact Shikar Dhavan doing very well, he already made 182 in just 168 balls.. But I guess match will go to draw as one day already got out because of rain.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Well, India is doing fine. In fact Shikar Dhavan doing very well, he already made 182 in just 168 balls.. But I guess match will go to draw as one day already got out because of rain.

Things can go around any way. You cannot predict the result now.

What is the updated result?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Well, I know that nobody can predict the results exactly in cricket as anytime things can get change.. But we can guess always. :laugh: Right now from situation match will go towards draw.. but my predictions got wrong many times.. So never know. :laugh:

@RAM.... India 283/0... Australia 408/10

Sikhar dhawan..185(168) ....
Vijay ... 83(181)..

3rd day end.

Well, I know that nobody can predict the results exactly in cricket as anytime things can get change.. But we can guess always. :laugh: Right now from situation match will go towards draw.. but my predictions got wrong many times.. So never know. :laugh:

We have to wait till the penultimate day for getting a clear picture of the match.

We have to wait till the penultimate day for getting a clear picture of the match.

That's true.. But as we lost first day because of rain, we are out of time that's why I am guessing it. But yes you never know,as my prediction for last match was also wrong. :laugh:

That's true.. But as we lost first day because of rain, we are out of time that's why I am guessing it. But yes you never know,as my prediction for last match was also wrong. :laugh:

At the end of the 4th day's play, India were 499 and Australia were 75 for 3. All the three wickets were claimed by Bhuvaneswar Kumar. India has a lead of 16 runs.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.