The topic is locked.
I am currently working with some PTC sites. They are all paying and are legit so I don't mind being active there. But I have noticed that it takes a lot of time and I can't concentrate on my writing. What do I do? I feel like leaving the sites, but I am really reluctant doing it (but I want to leave it).
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You should know your priorities. I don't think any one would suggest you to waste your time in PTC type things. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You should know your priorities. I don't think any one would suggest you to waste your time in PTC type things. :)

It has just become mind games now. My mind is dominating my brain and so I am stuck with some PTCs. But I think I will stop when I reach the payout. So, that I won't lose the bucks and can get more time at other important places too.

It has just become mind games now. My mind is dominating my brain and so I am stuck with some PTCs. But I think I will stop when I reach the payout. So, that I won't lose the bucks and can get more time at other important places too.

It will be better to get the payment first and then stop.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
Abhi.. well, even I am active on few ptc sites. But I must say writing article can earn lot and fast for you in compare of any ptc site. well, go for your interest related articles, then you might write them fast.

That's what I actually do.. After thinking about the title(subject) in which I have all my interest , i take less time to complete that article.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Abhi.. well, even I am active on few ptc sites. But I must say writing article can earn lot and fast for you in compare of any ptc site. well, go for your interest related articles, then you might write them fast.

That's what I actually do.. After thinking about the title(subject) in which I have all my interest , i take less time to complete that article.

I know that and am doing it as well. I love to write on Bollywood (as you know it) and on cricket too. Moreover, I am also writing for my client on both topics. So I get to write what I like and earn from it too. Thanks for your reply and advice.

You are right. Trying to ride 2 boats at a time wi;l not fetch you anything.
I am also a member of one PTC site, but I think it is not worth without the referrals. It takes a lot of energy to get bored by clicking on the same links again and again each day. I got a cash out, and now I have thought to keep it out of my routine.

Run, take rest, run , take rest, run, take rest...................--->>>>>

You are right. Trying to ride 2 boats at a time wi;l not fetch you anything.

Well, instead of seeing it like riding 2 boats at a time (fruitlessly), I will call it multi-tasking and it has fetched me reasonably well. But the question is I am now trying to concentrate more on writing than just clicking. That's why I started this discussion.
I am also a member of one PTC site, but I think it is not worth without the referrals. It takes a lot of energy to get bored by clicking on the same links again and again each day. I got a cash out, and now I have thought to keep it out of my routine.

That's exactly what happens over a period of time. The same is happening with me and I am more inclined towards writing than just clicking. By the way, which is the PTC you are active on?

That's exactly what happens over a period of time. The same is happening with me and I am more inclined towards writing than just clicking. By the way, which is the PTC you are active on?

We do not discuss names in our forums and that should be clear to all members, thanks. Let me know if you have reached to a conclusion please!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.