That's what Banwari Lal Singhal, A BJP legislator in Rajasthan opines.In the present scenario of growing atrocities on women, the legislator suggests either Salwar Kameez or Shirts and trousers as the ideal school uniform to the
schools
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's what Banwari Lal Singhal, A BJP legislator in Rajasthan opines.In the present scenario of growing atrocities on women, the legislator suggests either Salwar Kameez or Shirts and trousers as the ideal school uniform to the
schools

No I don't think it would do much. I don't understand what is the reason when any such incident takes place every body start talking about what a girl should wear. :evil:
schools

No I don't think it would do much. I don't understand what is the reason when any such incident takes place every body start talking about what a girl should wear. :evil:

Politicos think its necessary for their survival to prattle some thing from time to time, even though its irrelevant and sans sense
schools

Politicos think its necessary for their survival to prattle some thing from time to time, even though its irrelevant and sans sense

This is all politics they are actually not interested in killing the root cause. :evil:
Thank you said by: Rajani K
If that was so then all the women in the west would have been victims of this social evil. This is all about upbringing of elements who indulge in such crimes.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We hear a lot about small girls of age 2 or 3 are raped. So, i don't think wearing skirts is the case. Its the thinking that man has done for girls. Its very shame to hear this.
Before 2 or 3 days, near my town there is village KALOL, there a girl of 2.5 years is raped and you won't believe it her Uncle(CHACHA) has done this. Its a big shame. What has happened to Indian men i don't understand.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Rajani K
We hear a lot about small girls of age 2 or 3 are raped. So, i don't think wearing skirts is the case. Its the thinking that man has done for girls. Its very shame to hear this.
Before 2 or 3 days, near my town there is village KALOL, there a girl of 2.5 years is raped and you won't believe it her Uncle(CHACHA) has done this. Its a big shame. What has happened to Indian men i don't understand.

Those who do that are of sick mentality and should not be allowed to live in society. :evil:
schools

I too read this report and felt what a demented mind set our politicians have , it only shows that he feels that way and wants all ladies to cover up so that he doesn't give in to his temptations....When we have this kind of rulers what better can we expect from the masses who think wife beating and dowry harassment are part of our lifestyle...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

schools

I too read this report and felt what a demented mind set our politicians have , it only shows that he feels that way and wants all ladies to cover up so that he doesn't give in to his temptations....When we have this kind of rulers what better can we expect from the masses who think wife beating and dowry harassment are part of our lifestyle...

I am afraid if that would stop these incidents. They should not forget that in Muslim countries where ladies cover even their face are not safe from the rapists. :evil:
schools

I am afraid if that would stop these incidents. They should not forget that in Muslim countries where ladies cover even their face are not safe from the rapists. :evil:

Crime rate in all Islamic countries especially in Saudi Arabia where they have the strictest of punishment ( hand for hand and an eye for an eye etc ) is the lowest in the world and rape more so...not because they wear burqua but their punishment is so severe

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

schools

Crime rate in all Islamic countries especially in Saudi Arabia where they have the strictest of punishment ( hand for hand and an eye for an eye etc ) is the lowest in the world and rape more so...not because they wear burqua but their punishment is so severe

Hope it would reduce in our country too if they start punishing criminals in such a way that people may fear of the punishments otherwise I don't think this would stop in future too. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.