Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We hear a lot about small girls of age 2 or 3 are raped. So, i don't think wearing skirts is the case. Its the thinking that man has done for girls. Its very shame to hear this.
Before 2 or 3 days, near my town there is village KALOL, there a girl of 2.5 years is raped and you won't believe it her Uncle(CHACHA) has done this. Its a big shame. What has happened to Indian men i don't understand.

There is nothing unbelievable in this. Being the citizens of Bharat, all are used to such atrocities
That's what Banwari Lal Singhal, A BJP legislator in Rajasthan opines.In the present scenario of growing atrocities on women, the legislator suggests either Salwar Kameez or Shirts and trousers as the ideal school uniform to the
schools

I too read this report and felt what a demented mind set our politicians have , it only shows that he feels that way and wants all ladies to cover up so that he doesn't give in to his temptations....When we have this kind of rulers what better can we expect from the masses who think wife beating and dowry harassment are part of our lifestyle...

I am afraid if that would stop these incidents. They should not forget that in Muslim countries where ladies cover even their face are not safe from the rapists. :evil:

Crime rate in all Islamic countries especially in Saudi Arabia where they have the strictest of punishment ( hand for hand and an eye for an eye etc ) is the lowest in the world and rape more so...not because they wear burqua but their punishment is so severe

Hope it would reduce in our country too if they start punishing criminals in such a way that people may fear of the punishments otherwise I don't think this would stop in future too. :blink:

The more civilised we become the more we lean towards jungle law,looks like human beings need to be kept tightly on a leash , otherwise there is no difference between them and wild animals.In fact wild animals kill only when they are hungry and threatened, so man is worse than any animal!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That's what Banwari Lal Singhal, A BJP legislator in Rajasthan opines.In the present scenario of growing atrocities on women, the legislator suggests either Salwar Kameez or Shirts and trousers as the ideal school uniform to the
schools

I too read this report and felt what a demented mind set our politicians have , it only shows that he feels that way and wants all ladies to cover up so that he doesn't give in to his temptations....When we have this kind of rulers what better can we expect from the masses who think wife beating and dowry harassment are part of our lifestyle...

I am afraid if that would stop these incidents. They should not forget that in Muslim countries where ladies cover even their face are not safe from the rapists. :evil:

Crime rate in all Islamic countries especially in Saudi Arabia where they have the strictest of punishment ( hand for hand and an eye for an eye etc ) is the lowest in the world and rape more so...not because they wear burqua but their punishment is so severe

Yes agreed. We in India should forget those age old and irrelevant concepts about Reformations and change of heart etc and go for the strictest measures to contain such atrocities.
schools

Yes agreed. We in India should forget those age old and irrelevant concepts about Reformations and change of heart etc and go for the strictest measures to contain such atrocities.

The stricter the better and should be done on time otherwise the whole issue gets diluted and loses its relevance...we can already see that those who have such perverted mentality are still carrying on and there have been atleast 3 rape cases while there have been protests...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am afraid if that would stop these incidents. They should not forget that in Muslim countries where ladies cover even their face are not safe from the rapists. :evil:[/quote]

Crime rate in all Islamic countries especially in Saudi Arabia where they have the strictest of punishment ( hand for hand and an eye for an eye etc ) is the lowest in the world and rape more so...not because they wear burqua but their punishment is so severe[/quote]

Yes agreed. We in India should forget those age old and irrelevant concepts about Reformations and change of heart etc and go for the strictest measures to contain such atrocities.[/quote]

The stricter the better and should be done on time otherwise the whole issue gets diluted and loses its relevance...we can already see that those who have such perverted mentality are still carrying on and there have been atleast 3 rape cases while there have been protests...[/quote]

To put things straight the one who suffered has gone to meet God, now the people who did it should be sent to Saudi because we have no provision to punish them according to their crime..

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Crime rate in all Islamic countries especially in Saudi Arabia where they have the strictest of punishment ( hand for hand and an eye for an eye etc ) is the lowest in the world and rape more so...not because they wear burqua but their punishment is so severe[/quote]

Yes agreed. We in India should forget those age old and irrelevant concepts about Reformations and change of heart etc and go for the strictest measures to contain such atrocities.[/quote]

The stricter the better and should be done on time otherwise the whole issue gets diluted and loses its relevance...we can already see that those who have such perverted mentality are still carrying on and there have been atleast 3 rape cases while there have been protests...[/quote]

To put things straight the one who suffered has gone to meet God, now the people who did it should be sent to Saudi because we have no provision to punish them according to their crime..[/quote]

Police can create an artificial encounter and say the criminal was shot while trying to escape. Sending these criminals to Saudi Arabia is a wastage of money to the taxpayer.

To put things straight the one who suffered has gone to meet God, now the people who did it should be sent to Saudi because we have no provision to punish them according to their crime..[/quote]

Hehehe...even I thought of the same its better to kill them in encounters when are law is so lazy and don't have a provision for death penalty for the rapists. :blink:

Police can create an artificial encounter and say the criminal was shot while trying to escape. Sending these criminals to Saudi Arabia is a wastage of money to the taxpayer.[/quote]
We hear a lot about small girls of age 2 or 3 are raped. So, i don't think wearing skirts is the case. Its the thinking that man has done for girls. Its very shame to hear this.
Before 2 or 3 days, near my town there is village KALOL, there a girl of 2.5 years is raped and you won't believe it her Uncle(CHACHA) has done this. Its a big shame. What has happened to Indian men i don't understand.

Even saw a case On TV that both father and brother raped a girl of 7 years or more. This shows that how sick people are becoming now-a-days. :huh:
schools

I first want to know could he able to save the women in rural states where only saree, salwar kameez or gagra is worn by women? No, infact rural areas have major rape cases. He must be out of his mind before giving such statements. It does't mean women or young girl should wear tight and revealing dress as this is uncomfortable for them too. The reason he is attracting with increase number of rapes is very silly.
Not only skirts but also burkha have excited men to harrass women. Women's wearing has never pushed men back to respect her. A criminal mind will always be a criminal.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.