Learning Martial Arts is necessary now-a-days. I think it needs to be taught in schools from standard 1. Let me you know your views on this.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Learning Martial Arts is necessary now-a-days. I think it needs to be taught in schools from standard 1. Let me you know your views on this.

Certainly they are essential and should be included in the curriculum

Certainly they are essential and should be included in the curriculum

We have to protect ourselves. Especially students get affected a lot on the way to school or home.

Defensive technique should be made compulsory for all the girls. I also agree that children are unsafe. They must be taught to escape and fight in need.
Defensive technique should be made compulsory for all the girls. I also agree that children are unsafe. They must be taught to escape and fight in need.

Well said Devyani, It is more important for girls now-a-days. I would be the happiest person in the world if governments do some favour in this regard.

Yes. Definitely Martial arts need to be taught in schools. Now a days kidnapping children's is a big issue in cities and towns. So we must teach our children's how to escape and how to tackle the situation. Our kids cant fight with a 25 year old guy, but the martial art will definitely increase their courage to tackle the situations.
Yes. Definitely Martial arts need to be taught in schools. Now a days kidnapping children's is a big issue in cities and towns. So we must teach our children's how to escape and how to tackle the situation. Our kids cant fight with a 25 year old guy, but the martial art will definitely increase their courage to tackle the situations.

Besides protection, professionals of martial arts will get appointed as instructors in all the schools. They will get employment too.

Exactly.. And even if not martial arts then any kind of self defense tactic should be taught so that one can atleast fight the situation rather than giving up effortlessly.. It might save us...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Exactly.. And even if not martial arts then any kind of self defense tactic should be taught so that one can atleast fight the situation rather than giving up effortlessly.. It might save us...

Puneet Chhabra, Do you know any martial arts? Boddunan Family members, If anyone knows any maraial arts, Please let me know.

Puneet Chhabra, Do you know any martial arts? Boddunan Family members, If anyone knows any maraial arts, Please let me know.[/quote

No Dear... Haven't Learn that. I did learn Tae-quando when i was in school but after that.. nothing.. :) :)... Might be other people in the forum knows it..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

I agree with that ! we have to take care of ourselves especially girls who get harassed easily, mainly because of they are considered to be the weaker sex and unable to take care of themselves. Martial arts and other similar arts like Jiu Jitsu, Judo and Karate are being taught extensively in many private schools these days as part of the curriculum ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.