Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Spending time with kids gives a lot of pleasantness. With kids we can also become kid

Its not just narrating stories, i sing and dance that impresses the kids
Telling stories to kids make us kids.We get to see reaction of cute kids.

You feel like heaven while you spend time with kids. They are having cute expressions.

Yes we will forget everything when we are with our loved ones...
I make kids to sing but i won't sing. anyway I mostly play with only kid that is my sisters daughter

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I make kids to sing but i won't sing. anyway I mostly play with only kid that is my sisters daughter

The whole flat along with their children flock around me to hear me sing "Baa Baa Black sheep... in Raag Maal kauns,
This is good experience. Children will ask you many silly questions and you will answer them in the way of a story.
Yes, I have a great experience in that. My sister daughter always asks some thing or the other question. Why A will be written in this shape, etc

telling stories to kids is very interesting and a great time pass. get to see the cute expression of the kids.And the way they question us after any story.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Narrating stories to the kids gives us alot of happiness and time pass

I too love telling stories to my nieces and nephews. I often tell them stories from fairy tales collections and other folk tales. And they enjoy it. :) .

Telling stories is an art and hobby as well. Morals can be taught to kids through stories. Every parents should develop their story telling skill.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I too love telling stories to my nieces and nephews. I often tell them stories from fairy tales collections and other folk tales. And they enjoy it. :) .

Telling stories is an art and hobby as well. Morals can be taught to kids through stories. Every parents should develop their story telling skill.

I make the children laugh with my facial expressions. I simply transform myself in to the characters of the story and talk the dialogues in different intonations.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.