The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am very foody.I love to eat spicy food.The food which look beautiful and have good taste and aroma.

my hubby is also addicted to the presentation of a dish. He won't feel bad if its taste is not upto mark, but appears good.

I must agree, he has no choice but to say all good things after dishes prepared by some on so special. :laugh: How can he feel bad, he has to eat some thing after all. :laugh:

If you see his latest picture, you won't say so ;) ;)

I know junk food can make a man look odd, nothing special. He always gets angry in office because he is not satisfied with his food. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Is it so? I don't eat junk food but I usually get angry with my subordinates in office :woohoo:
I am very foody.I love to eat spicy food.The food which look beautiful and have good taste and aroma.

my hubby is also addicted to the presentation of a dish. He won't feel bad if its taste is not upto mark, but appears good.

I must agree, he has no choice but to say all good things after dishes prepared by some on so special. :laugh: How can he feel bad, he has to eat some thing after all. :laugh:

I know junk food can make a man look odd, nothing special. He always gets angry in office because he is not satisfied with his food. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Is it so? I don't eat junk food but I usually get angry with my subordinates in office :woohoo:

With subordinates is all right but what about customers and bosses. You have a bleak future if you don't change yourself. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

then come to my home
I will prepare you some nice dishes :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

then come to my home
I will prepare you some nice dishes :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I will come to your home fully prepared, I will bring my own food. Maybe you can change some of your items eating them. :laugh: :laugh:

With subordinates is all right but what about customers and bosses. You have a bleak future if you don't change yourself. :laugh: :laugh:

I don't get angry with boss but sometimes when he can't understand what I say I get frustrated and get angry but that's part of work so he does not take it seriously.But for customers if you are right to you can't show your anger. :evil:
I love to eat food.Specially if those food are spicy and hot.I love to eat momos,pastry,sweets and also the chicken.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Eating different types of food is liked by me.I love to taste the food of different countries.I just want to eat to know what tastes they add to their food.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I have tried many different varieties as I stayed out for a month outside India but didn't found anything fascinating over there. Nothing special but yes, good for a change.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I have tried many different varieties as I stayed out for a month outside India but didn't found anything fascinating over there. Nothing special but yes, good for a change.

I am not fussy in such matters as I eat to live so can go with any thing that helps me keep alive. :)

I think mostly Indians find the food abroad boring as it is very dull compared to our rich and spicy stuffs. :cheer:

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.