The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I also love to eat and this is the main complain of my wife. I don't eat more in quantity but like different dish.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I also love to eat and this is the main complain of my wife. I don't eat more in quantity but like different dish.

That is not a bad habit if you love to eat variety, eating in excess is bad.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes , recently I ate a dish that is fry of musur dal.( one type of grain)

Yes I know Masoor dal this is one of the variety of pulses used widely in our area also. People love to eat it with rice mostly.

Yes I know Masoor dal this is one of the variety of pulses used widely in our area also. People love to eat it with rice mostly.

I am saying about bara fry. Nice to eat.

Okay I got your point now, you are talking about Massor dal fry used as namkeen. Yes that is also very popular here.

Okay I got your point now, you are talking about Massor dal fry used as namkeen. Yes that is also very popular here.

Ya u stayed in Bengal so you know this and hope you ate it . this is most popular like postor bora.

Ya u stayed in Bengal so you know this and hope you ate it . this is most popular like postor bora.

This is popular item allover India and very famous item used as Mixture in Namkeen or separately.

I am very foody.I love to eat spicy food.The food which look beautiful and have good taste and aroma.

my hubby is also addicted to the presentation of a dish. He won't feel bad if its taste is not upto mark, but appears good.

I must agree, he has no choice but to say all good things after dishes prepared by some on so special. :laugh: How can he feel bad, he has to eat some thing after all. :laugh:

If you see his latest picture, you won't say so ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
I am very foody.I love to eat spicy food.The food which look beautiful and have good taste and aroma.

my hubby is also addicted to the presentation of a dish. He won't feel bad if its taste is not upto mark, but appears good.

I must agree, he has no choice but to say all good things after dishes prepared by some on so special. :laugh: How can he feel bad, he has to eat some thing after all. :laugh:

If you see his latest picture, you won't say so ;) ;)

I know junk food can make a man look odd, nothing special. He always gets angry in office because he is not satisfied with his food. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.