No doubt, she is the best female playback singer of present Indian cinema. She sings in many Indian languages and I have to tell you, for a small amount comparing to Bollywood, she sing Malayalam songs too. It's really surprising to every Keralite to see a Bengali singing Malayalam words with correct pronunciation. Now she is the reigning melodious queen of Malayalam film industry too and top 5 songs of past 2-3 years belong to her only. It's for the first time, a non-south Indian singer wins Best Singer awards for Malayalam (2 times) which surprised everyone.
She debut with Devdas (2002) winning her first National Award for her first recorded song and for the past 10 years, she never need to look back. Am taking this occasion to congratulate her for her successful career till now and expecting from her more melodious songs, when the present era is behind fast numbers.
Shreya......Keep it up.
Am posting the link of my most favourite Shreya sung Malayalam song, released last year.
Just have a look, how she performs live.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=pgD7226iTxQ

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shreya is a good and promising singer after lataji. I can not forget the songs in devdas and bhul bhulya.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
She is really a very good play back singer.She will go more forward in her life.She has a very pleasant voice.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Shreya has a beautiful and melodious voice no doubt!! Sandhya could you please edit Goswal to Ghoshal please? That's her correct name!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes, she gives a melodious touch to every song.
Agar tum mil jaao is one of my favourites.
Among the latest...mein chali of FORCE and Teri meri from Bodyguard.....I really loved both these songs

Meera sandhu
Shreya has a beautiful and melodious voice no doubt!! Sandhya could you please edit Goswal to Ghoshal please? That's her correct name!

Done!!!!

She was a winner of Saregama of Zee TV and Devdas was a great break to Bollywood.

I once heard in an interview.
Her first song Bairi piya.......music director asked her to practise the song and when she completed the song, Ismail Darbar told, it was the final take!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
That song won her National award too. She is so lucky to get it for her first recorded song :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
I always enjoy her song she is one of the best singer of INDIA.She is a versatile singer who can sing any type of songs.She is one of the singer after Anuradha Podwal whose voice I have liked after Lataji and Ashaji. :blink:
She is a singer who can attract people of all ages.. She has good looks too and has got many awards also.. :-) Wishes for her to keep going in her career..

:-)
She is a singer who can attract people of all ages.. She has good looks too and has got many awards also.. :-) Wishes for her to keep going in her career..

I like her songs she sang in "Jism". One of the song " Chalo tumko lekar chale" is one of my favorite. :blink:
Among the latest...mein chali of FORCE and Teri meri from Bodyguard.....I really loved both these songs

I also like the ' agar tum mil jaao" song. By the way, which film is it taken from?

I also like the ' agar tum mil jaao" song. By the way, which film is it taken from?

It's from Zeher.
But the truth is that both lyrics and music were copied from a Pakisthani film song of 70's
Check the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RM0uUUM930

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.