The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhyaji I have many a times read the articles in the net, I have found difference in south Indian astrology and North Indian astrology. Prediction will be the same but calculation is different. This time what you have pointed out is not known to me. I have searched in Google the date of birth of Lord Krishna is in the month of 21st July 10000 BC. Presently we all celebrate Janmastami in the month of August. I think south Indian have different opinion regarding the birth of Lord Krishna.

can you ask your father.....??
It's sure, it occurred due to the difference in Calender.

Just ask him about the star Krishna was born. he will agree with me that Kanna was born on Rohini

Lord Krishna was born in Rohini nakshatra. Thus Rohini nakshatra is considered as the nakshatra of Lord Krishna. It is very special.

Yes, Krishna was born on Rohini. We are celebrating it on Rohini star of Shravan month.
But this time, north Indians celebrated it on Uthrattaathi star :angry: :angry:

Rohini no where is the scene. why so? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Our vinod is also born on Rohini. I don't know which month. That's why he is called 'Kannan' by his parents :cheer:
UnniKannan.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Tomorrow we are celebrating Janmashtami.....(Sree Krishna jayanthi).
Surprisingly, this year Kannan has two birthdays
How many of you will celebrate Krishna Jayanthi along with me? :whistle:

I really love this picture of Unnikannan...years before itself.....just check it.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8674]}
Happy birthday to my Unnikannan :cheer:

Meera sandhu
My advance B'day wishes. We did it a few weeks before, this is your turn now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My advance B'day wishes. We did it a few weeks before, this is your turn now.

yes...
This time great celebrations in Guruvayur and Thiruvambadi......

Actually I want to go....but rush keep me stay away :dry:

Before marriage, I frequently go to Sri Krishna Temple Neyyattinkara..a very famous temple.....
I never miss Ashtamirohini.....
Now we are away.........so miss him very much.....
But every time I went home, I go to Krishna temple...last week also :) :)

Celebrations are everywhere...

Meera sandhu
Tomorrow we are celebrating Janmashtami.....(Sree Krishna jayanthi).
Surprisingly, this year Kannan has two birthdays
How many of you will celebrate Krishna Jayanthi along with me? :whistle:

I really love this picture of Unnikannan...years before itself.....just check it.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8674]}
Happy birthday to my Unnikannan :cheer:

How many times that you will celebrate the Janmastami.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Only once.....
See my previous posts in this thread....

Meera sandhu
We already celebrated it in the last month.What a strange thing the same festival we celebrate twice in the year. :)
We celebrate Janmastami only once a year.And i already celebrate this festival in the month of August.
unnikanna.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

Sharmistha Banerjee
Hi friends,
we are celebrating Sri Krishna Jayanthi today. It's according to birth star. kannan was born on Rohini star of this month Chingam. So, we are celebrating this day.
Today we can see a number of kids dressed as Kannan and Gopika and of course 'Uriyadi'....what's it in Hindi....Madka Thodna? :whistle:

Yet, till now, my doubt is uncleared :(

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8677]}

Meera sandhu
Hi friends,
we are celebrating Sri Krishna Jayanthi today. It's according to birth star. kannan was born on Rohini star of this month Chingam. So, we are celebrating this day.
Today we can see a number of kids dressed as Kannan and Gopika and of course 'Uriyadi'....what's it in Hindi....Madka Thodna? :whistle:

Yet, till now, my doubt is uncleared :(

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8677]}

This is strange. :unsure: Shri Krishna Jayanthi means birthday of Shri krishan then how come is it celebrated two times in a year. :ohmy:

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.