Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes mobiles has improved connectivity ,those days when we were not having landline/mobile phones at that time life was very tough.I remeber once I went for an exam and went to a friend's home after completing exam. I left home that day around 8:00 AM and reached home at 8:00PM and between that period my parents were worried as I could not tell them as there was no way to connect they searched me every where but they could not and when I reached home I was scolded and since then I never repeated such thing in my life even now too I don't go out without informing to my wife/parents or use to call them when I stuck somewhere. :)

Of course staying connected is the greatest advantage of mobile phones, it may be irritating but every minute of your day is accounted for now lol...there is no excuse for not letting others know where you are and what you are upto :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes mobiles has improved connectivity ,those days when we were not having landline/mobile phones at that time life was very tough.I remeber once I went for an exam and went to a friend's home after completing exam. I left home that day around 8:00 AM and reached home at 8:00PM and between that period my parents were worried as I could not tell them as there was no way to connect they searched me every where but they could not and when I reached home I was scolded and since then I never repeated such thing in my life even now too I don't go out without informing to my wife/parents or use to call them when I stuck somewhere. :)

Of course staying connected is the greatest advantage of mobile phones, it may be irritating but every minute of your day is accounted for now lol...there is no excuse for not letting others know where you are and what you are upto :cheer:

There is a way to manage. One must tell all concerned that he is available for talk on phone or otherwise at what time in a day and also what are his busy hours when he should not be contacted. If you continue talking on phone whole day, you cannot work.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is a way to manage. One must tell all concerned that he is available for talk on phone or otherwise at what time in a day and also what are his busy hours when he should not be contacted. If you continue talking on phone whole day, you cannot work.

Yes I have seen people who while walking on the road do Smses to their friends which is very disturbing and may lead to any thing bad.Sometimes while travelling in bus you may see people listening to the songs in their mobile with there loudspeaker On like if they want to others to listen songs with them it is really very irritating when someone is not in a good mood and has to listen the songs. :evil:

It does become very irritating when people keep calling you at regular intervals to find out where you are! Whenever I am travelling in a bus I see many people calling up their spouses/friends etc. every few minutes and telling them the landmark they have reached. I really find it silly and at times cannot help but laugh! I mean what purpose does it all serve? :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes I have seen people who while walking on the road do Smses to their friends which is very disturbing and may lead to any thing bad.Sometimes while travelling in bus you may see people listening to the songs in their mobile with there loudspeaker On like if they want to others to listen songs with them it is really very irritating when someone is not in a good mood and has to listen the songs. :evil:

True! Mobiles have been a cause of dreadful accidents too many times. In the last 2 or 3 years more than at least 20 people may have been killed by a passing train because these people were too busy even to notice a train oncoming when they were either crossing the tracks or walking along on the tracks!

True! Mobiles have been a cause of dreadful accidents too many times. In the last 2 or 3 years more than at least 20 people may have been killed by a passing train because these people were too busy even to notice a train oncoming when they were either crossing the tracks or walking along on the tracks!

Even on the roads too I have seen people having earn phones and listen to FM while driving which may lead to accidents. One of my friend does that he says I can't drive without listening music I find my self helpless when I see him driving and I am unable to let him get rid of this habit.May be someone else can help him out from this. :blink:

It does become very irritating when people keep calling you at regular intervals to find out where you are! Whenever I am travelling in a bus I see many people calling up their spouses/friends etc. every few minutes and telling them the landmark they have reached. I really find it silly and at times cannot help but laugh! I mean what purpose does it all serve? :blink:

LOL, honestly it is the same with one of my close relative, either he is calling or one of his family member is calling and getting all the breaking news like who he is talking to and what he ate etc etc...It does make you laugh...I would rather be left alone for a few hours or even a couple of days since I hardly have anything worth conversing about on a daily basis...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even on the roads too I have seen people having earn phones and listen to FM while driving which may lead to accidents. One of my friend does that he says I can't drive without listening music I find my self helpless when I see him driving and I am unable to let him get rid of this habit.May be someone else can help him out from this. :blink:

Yes, there are many such stubborn people who refuse to refrain from talking while driving. The only solution is to deal with such people strongly and impose heavy fines on such drivers, because they are not just putting their own lives in danger, but others's as well.

LOL, honestly it is the same with one of my close relative, either he is calling or one of his family member is calling and getting all the breaking news like who he is talking to and what he ate etc etc...It does make you laugh...I would rather be left alone for a few hours or even a couple of days since I hardly have anything worth conversing about on a daily basis...

Ha ha ha! I have a few friends who do that too, it really gets irritating that way! I mean who would be interested in hearing your minute-by-minute account of daily activities? I bet the person on the other end of the phone is irritated too but cannot help it anyway! :laugh:

We can use mobile phones as calculators and calenders and we can store the birthdays of friends and others, it will remain us when the day comes.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.