Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mobiles have become an integral part of everyone's life. Life will come to a stand still if mobiles without them. Though children spending too much time on their mobile phones playing games, texting and chatting is a matter of serious concern.

Of course it is ! The cell phone manufacturers and the service providers are both aware of their target customers the bulk of who come from that age group and they make it very economical and attractive for them , so much so that even middle class parents dont feel the pinch...you see a cell phone on everyone's hand these days..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

mobile phone are now in great use.People use it widely.They always carry mobile with them.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I rarely go for high school gathering nowadays
we dont really chat
everyone has their cell on their hand
its really annoying
sometimes when someone opened a topic
while you are actually commenting on it
u noticed that no one really listen and they are looking at their cell's screen instead of looking at you
Luckily I still have other friends who hate the trend
and we never touch our cells when we are chatting
we dont really chat
its really annoying
u noticed that no one really listen and they are looking at their cell's screen instead of looking at you

That is true. People seems to have lost the courtesy of paying attention when somebody is saying something. Either they are busy texting or playing games :evil:
we dont really chat
its really annoying

I can imagine how annoying and exasperating that would be ! It is the same with adults who seem to prefer spending time on the mobile making futile conversation like what they cooked and ate , rather than pay attention o people in front of them.And inspite of having a ban on talking on the cell while driving,I still see many people do just that and hold up traffic..It is good that you have some sensible friends who have their priorities right ! :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

we dont really chat
its really annoying

I can imagine how annoying and exasperating that would be ! It is the same with adults who seem to prefer spending time on the mobile making futile conversation like what they cooked and ate , rather than pay attention o people in front of them.And inspite of having a ban on talking on the cell while driving,I still see many people do just that and hold up traffic..It is good that you have some sensible friends who have their priorities right ! :)

Few of them were initially cells addict too
They are really close to me and I care about them so I actually scolded them
normally once or twice after scolding they will listen to me and never touch their phones when we are chatting
I wonder do they play with their cells when they are having chat with other friends hahaha
we dont really chat
its really annoying

That is true. People seems to have lost the courtesy of paying attention when somebody is saying something. Either they are busy texting or playing games :evil:

Hi jabeen I like how you phrase your sentence
I am new to this forum and my english is below average standard
glad to have found this amazing forum where people share thoughts and they do not quarrel over stupid things like the forums I normally go
I shall come back everyday and chat with everyone to improve my english

If I was you and I was to comment on this,I would actually type "its true, it is rude and no manners to text or play games while others are saying something"

instead of "People seems to have lost the courtesy of paying attention when somebody is saying something. Either they are busy texting or playing games"

now I see the level gap
hope I will be able to advance my english to another level thru this forum :laugh:
Thank you said by: jabeen
Mobile phones are of great use now a days.People make it their habit of using it,They think it as a very necessary equipment for them.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Mobile Phone is in everyone's hand, we can very rare to see without mobile phone. That much mobile phone take part each and eveybody's life.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
we dont really chat
its really annoying

Hi jabeen I like how you phrase your sentence
I am new to this forum and my english is below average standard
glad to have found this amazing forum where people share thoughts and they do not quarrel over stupid things like the forums I normally go
I shall come back everyday and chat with everyone to improve my english

If I was you and I was to comment on this,I would actually type "its true, it is rude and no manners to text or play games while others are saying something"

instead of "People seems to have lost the courtesy of paying attention when somebody is saying something. Either they are busy texting or playing games"

now I see the level gap
hope I will be able to advance my english to another level thru this forum :laugh:

@ Todd
Thanks for your appreciation but to be honest I don't think I am good enough in English but can manage through. However there are other members in this forum who can express their views very beautifully, using very cultured language. In fact they post many interesting and informative post too. I am sure like me you will also enjoy interacting with them. I am glad that you have decided to be online everyday. We are also looking forward to your active participation in the forum
Thank you said by: Todd
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.