Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I rarely go for high school gathering nowadays
we dont really chat
everyone has their cell on their hand
its really annoying
sometimes when someone opened a topic
while you are actually commenting on it
u noticed that no one really listen and they are looking at their cell's screen instead of looking at you
Luckily I still have other friends who hate the trend
and we never touch our cells when we are chatting

That is true. People seems to have lost the courtesy of paying attention when somebody is saying something. Either they are busy texting or playing games :evil:

Hi jabeen I like how you phrase your sentence
I am new to this forum and my english is below average standard
glad to have found this amazing forum where people share thoughts and they do not quarrel over stupid things like the forums I normally go
I shall come back everyday and chat with everyone to improve my english

If I was you and I was to comment on this,I would actually type "its true, it is rude and no manners to text or play games while others are saying something"

instead of "People seems to have lost the courtesy of paying attention when somebody is saying something. Either they are busy texting or playing games"

now I see the level gap
hope I will be able to advance my english to another level thru this forum :laugh:

Todd, that's such a very sweet thing to say, Jabeen indeed has very good English language skills although she is too modest to admit it. I also really like the fact that you are taking efforts to improve your own skills, although they are not as poor as you claim it to be. Hope to see you more on the forum and I am sure you will achieve both your purposes, improve and have fun here! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Todd, jabeen
we dont really chat
its really annoying
u noticed that no one really listen and they are looking at their cell's screen instead of looking at you

That is true. People seems to have lost the courtesy of paying attention when somebody is saying something. Either they are busy texting or playing games :evil:

glad to have found this amazing forum where people share thoughts and they do not quarrel over stupid things like the forums I normally go

If I was you and I was to comment on this,I would actually type "its true, it is rude and no manners to text or play games while others are saying something"

instead of "People seems to have lost the courtesy of paying attention when somebody is saying something. Either they are busy texting or playing games"

now I see the level gap
hope I will be able to advance my english to another level thru this forum :laugh:

Todd, that's such a very sweet thing to say, Jabeen indeed has very good English language skills although she is too modest to admit it. I also really like the fact that you are taking efforts to improve your own skills, although they are not as poor as you claim it to be. Hope to see you more on the forum and I am sure you will achieve both your purposes, improve and have fun here! :)

So do you Kalyani, I will not be able to phrase something like you did,hope I will be able soon
I started to like this forum and for sure I will come back when I have spare time
its on my start up list
whenever I open chrome the page will be automatically opened
hope I will be able to improve my english thru the forum and I shall start practicing writing articles :P
we dont really chat
its really annoying

now I see the level gap

@ Todd
Thanks for your appreciation but to be honest I don't think I am good enough in English but can manage through. However there are other members in this forum who can express their views very beautifully, using very cultured language. In fact they post many interesting and informative post too. I am sure like me you will also enjoy interacting with them. I am glad that you have decided to be online everyday. We are also looking forward to your active participation in the forum

You are so humble Jabeen
Another thing I just noticed is that members in this forum do not use short form
They type "you" instead of "u"
I always made the mistake during exam and I think I shall start to correct it
I shall start to open new topics and bring in more discussions ;)
we dont really chat
its really annoying

now I see the level gap

@ Todd
Thanks for your appreciation but to be honest I don't think I am good enough in English but can manage through. However there are other members in this forum who can express their views very beautifully, using very cultured language. In fact they post many interesting and informative post too. I am sure like me you will also enjoy interacting with them. I am glad that you have decided to be online everyday. We are also looking forward to your active participation in the forum

You are so humble Jabeen
Another thing I just noticed is that members in this forum do not use short form

You will find all kinds of members here like anywhere else on the net.Some add quantity and some add quality to the discussions and both Kalyani and Jabeen are two of the best here, they add a lot of quality and new perspective to the topic being discussed :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: jabeen
we dont really chat
its really annoying

now I see the level gap

So do you Kalyani, I will not be able to phrase something like you did,hope I will be able soon
I started to like this forum and for sure I will come back when I have spare time
its on my start up list
whenever I open chrome the page will be automatically opened
hope I will be able to improve my english thru the forum and I shall start practicing writing articles :P

Thanks Todd! I am really glad that you like it here. Just practice and write, there are many here who will help and guide you willingly!! :)

Thank you said by: Todd
we dont really chat
its really annoying

now I see the level gap

@ Todd

You are so humble Jabeen

You will find all kinds of members here like anywhere else on the net.Some add quantity and some add quality to the discussions and both Kalyani and Jabeen are two of the best here, they add a lot of quality and new perspective to the topic being discussed :)

Thanks Usha! But so are you, you have added a lot of fresh perspectives into so many topics yourself! :)

we dont really chat
its really annoying

now I see the level gap

@ Todd

You are so humble Jabeen

Thanks Usha! But so are you, you have added a lot of fresh perspectives into so many topics yourself! :)

Most welcome Kalyani , you deserve it...as for me, I am trying to fit in here and learning new things from members like you and a few others who always have something interesting to add :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Mobile are getting popular day by day.The use of it has increased a lot.In every peoples pocket we could see the mobile phone.Specially children attract towards it to play games.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Mobile is useful as very dangerous now a days as it is like a small bomb in our pockets.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Mobile is useful as very dangerous now a days as it is like a small bomb in our pockets.

Yes. It is a small bomb and we are spending lot and lot of money for mobile phones only. Money eating bomb.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.