Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In general, the sentece is good. I made a few corrections above.
I would not use "field of our lives" because field generally refers to a "field of occupation" or "study." I would consider the use of "area" instead.The internet has brought changes to every area of our lives.
Or, more formally, the internet has brought about change to every area of our lives

One more copy/paste job by you Swathi, second in a row...I give the link below from where you have copied..http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=247088

Good job Usha to find such type of Spamming and where is Sarala.She is a moderator and she must take action against it...........

This is not the first either, third copy/paste job by her....she is making it a practice looks like :unsure:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You would get tired for nothing, there are people who have no knowledge about such minor things.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I would not use "field of our lives" because field generally refers to a "field of occupation" or "study." I would consider the use of "area" instead.The internet has brought changes to every area of our lives.
Or, more formally, the internet has brought about change to every area of our lives

One more copy/paste job by you Swathi, second in a row...I give the link below from where you have copied..http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=247088

Good job Usha to find such type of Spamming and where is Sarala.She is a moderator and she must take action against it...........

This is not the first either, third copy/paste job by her....she is making it a practice looks like :unsure:

Third time and still continue.Where is admin or moderator.It must be stop....
This must be a lesson for all members involved in unfair means. I know some of them who still exist and posting. :evil:

Actually 6th time and I also left a link on Saralas thread welcoming this member who according to her is a friend .. , but sarala who is always prompt in taking action against others (me) is yet to probably notice these threads... :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Don't worry, I am very much looking at her activity and have already sent her a warning....if she doesn't stop, there will be prompt action taken against her. I am just giving her another day to pull herself straight!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

T

Very nice poem Ram, the last line says it all ! Once you discover the net your life changes and slowly you get addicted :P , but I doubt if anyone minds !
[/b]

You got to see my wife's expressions- you would be confirmed that mere looks cant kill else I would be dead every day. :laugh: :laugh:

Sunil, that happens at my place too when the lord and master is around LOL, :laugh: but I try not to give any room for complaints and lapses that may happen..

So do I- but you know Paapi Pet (stomach) ka sawal hai baba. :( :( :([/quote]

LOL, you are telling me ! :huh: :dry:[/quote]

You know how to cook while I am totally a novice in this field. So I have to obey her. I have to eat to live.[/quote]

Thats a lesson to all menfolk to learn cooking while you can :P , you know in my own house , my son is a better cook than both my daughters,he likes to cook pasta and does a good job of it and feeds both his sisters ...[/quote]

Your son would rise to dizzy heights in his future life. He won't have to be a dependent on any one for small things like food and laundry/. I now now after reading your post that I wasted my life. She did very smart job restricting my entry into the kitchen. :P :P :P :([/quote]

LOL... :laugh: I notice that men may like to cook but they never clean up the mess ,my son likes to bring his friends home and together they all cook at midnight and I get to clean up the messy kitchen in the morning !Of course no complaints :cheer: :) , just having him around for a few days is more than enough for me :)[/quote]

Teach him some cleaning up job also, that would make him a better citizen (for his would be) :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

He does it at his place and keeps his flat neat and tidy , but at home with mamma around it is a different story altogether :) :P

T

Very nice poem Ram, the last line says it all ! Once you discover the net your life changes and slowly you get addicted :P , but I doubt if anyone minds !
[/b]

You got to see my wife's expressions- you would be confirmed that mere looks cant kill else I would be dead every day. :laugh: :laugh:

Sunil, that happens at my place too when the lord and master is around LOL, :laugh: but I try not to give any room for complaints and lapses that may happen..

He would
So do I- but you know Paapi Pet (stomach) ka sawal hai baba. :( :( :(

LOL, you are telling me ! :huh: :dry:[/quote]

You know how to cook while I am totally a novice in this field. So I have to obey her. I have to eat to live.[/quote]

Thats a lesson to all menfolk to learn cooking while you can :P , you know in my own house , my son is a better cook than both my daughters,he likes to cook pasta and does a good job of it and feeds both his sisters ...[/quote]

Your son would rise to dizzy heights in his future life. He won't have to be a dependent on any one for small things like food and laundry/. I now now after reading your post that I wasted my life. She did very smart job restricting my entry into the kitchen. :P :P :P :([/quote]

LOL... :laugh: I notice that men may like to cook but they never clean up the mess ,my son likes to bring his friends home and together they all cook at midnight and I get to clean up the messy kitchen in the morning !Of course no complaints :cheer: :) , just having him around for a few days is more than enough for me :)[/quote]

Teach him some cleaning up job also, that would make him a better citizen (for his would be) :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

He does it at his place and keeps his flat neat and tidy , but at home with mamma around it is a different story altogether :) :P[/quote]

I think people become careless while mothers around. Mom is one good shoulder to keep your head and forget every thing else. :) :)

It's true...internet has become a part of our daily life. Can anyone of you stay away from it more than 2-3 days?
It will appear as if we are in a dark continent alone. If net and mouse are at our finger tips, we are reaching every part of the world, contacting with every online friend of ours and of course, doing our daily job nicely. It saves a lot of time too, searching book stores and libraries for a particular data

Meera sandhu
It's true...internet has become a part of our daily life. Can anyone of you stay away from it more than 2-3 days?
It will appear as if we are in a dark continent alone. If net and mouse are at our finger tips, we are reaching every part of the world, contacting with every online friend of ours and of course, doing our daily job nicely. It saves a lot of time too, searching book stores and libraries for a particular data

Of course, one cannot even list out the advantages that internet has brought into our lives.It has also given a certain amount of confidence to people since they are able to manage many things by themselves , especially housewives and disabled people...I have many disabled friends on the net, who are able to interact and share things with others and feel so happy ...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.