Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Internet has made our life fast.The day when we started to access internet our lifestyle changed.Through net we can get information on many current affairs.we are connected with our near and dear ones very easily who are far apart from us.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yes I agree that internet has changed my life too a great extent. I can send message to anyone within a fraction of second, I can upload photos and videos and share it with the world, I can start a business and earn money online sitting back at home during my leisure hours, I can shop online, I get current affairs and news on net, etc.
I don't know what are the demerits that others find... :blink: For me its my main source for earning, learning and interacting with friends..Without it I cannt even stay a single day...
Actually am seeing its advantages more than its defects which made my life more easy

Meera sandhu

["Devyani Sarkar" post=243688]Yes I agree that internet has changed my life too a great extent. I can send message to anyone within a fraction of second, I can upload photos and videos and share it with the world, I can start a business and earn money online sitting back at home during my leisure hours, I can shop online, I get current affairs and news on net, etc.

Yes most of us who use the net find it useful and it has made life much easier for us.But, those who are ignorant of net and the advantages it has, seem to think that people are wasting their time on it, having got addicted to it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now you can earn money through many online earning site also. So it is a revolution.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Now you can earn money through many online earning site also. So it is a revolution.

Especially so for housewives with small children who may find it difficult to go out and work , internet is a boon since they can at least hope to earn some pocket money !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It's true, we lost importance of many great things in life. Yet, we are accepting and adopting ourselves towards the great changes of technology since, it gives us more time for using it for some purpose rather than searching and processing data.
Also, over all human efforts have reduced so much!!

Meera sandhu
Internet has made our life fast.The day when we started to access internet our lifestyle changed.Through net we can get information on many current affairs.we are connected with our near and dear ones very easily who are far apart from us.

Yes it has brought the world closer and now one can connect with anyone from anywhere ! It is probably one of the greatest recent inventions that has changed almost everybody in the world.I went to a small village which hardly had anything much but on the main road there was a small K(c)yber cafe , that's how they had named it LOl, and all 4 slots were full..

Especially so for housewives with small children who may find it difficult to go out and work , internet is a boon since they can at least hope to earn some pocket money !

why pocket money all big companies allow their professionals to work from home if they are unable to come to office for any reasons. In fact a software professional can always work from home as efficiently as he/she works in office.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.