Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I started using at the cost of company as in '98 this used to be too costly. Later in 2001, it became a bit cheaper. I joined my first earning site 'super-selector' ESPN/star competition and stood 29th out of millions. Missed 1st prize and INR 3.75 laks just by a whisker. :(

Thats nice ! But did you get any other kind of bonus or compensation ? btw what is the site all about?

That is not a site but TV channel- ESPN-and star sports. We used to play it online according to real matches selecting our own team in world cup of cricket. I won only a consolation prize a Titan watch. Ist prize was $10k 2nd $5k 3rd $2k, next 27 a watch each. I replaced Damien Martin by Yuvraj singh who was Injured. Damien martin scored 91 while yuvrag only 20odd. I was leading until the last day but that spoiled my dreams.

Ok ESPN/Star channels :cheer: It is sad about Yuvraj singh isnt it ? however I like the way he has taken it and come out of it, I am sure things will be fine now since cancer can be kept under check with medication..

Those days, this was way back in early last decade during the world cup cricket ESPN/STAR started a site combined together hat was 'super selector' an real time selection site. Yuvraj was my replacement for Daniel Martin who was injured but played in Final against India. Martin made 90 odd while Yuvraj only 20 odd and I lost my lead that made me slip to 29th spot from first.

Sunil, Are you still in touch with Yuvraj ? ...He is back in form now, was seen enjoying a party with some lady friends of his the other day :P and why ever not ? lets wish him the best :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Most people have the habit of munching something while they are either watching TV or using the computer.Most of the time it is stuff like chips,fries,wafers,cookies and other savories which are all convenient food and drinking either flavored fruit juices or aerated drinks , all of which are bad for our health, we need to curb these tendencies before it gets out of hand.I see mothers buying dozens of packets of chips and other stuff for their children and probably for themselves....I doubt if that was so a couple of decades ago :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I started using at the cost of company as in '98 this used to be too costly. Later in 2001, it became a bit cheaper. I joined my first earning site 'super-selector' ESPN/star competition and stood 29th out of millions. Missed 1st prize and INR 3.75 laks just by a whisker. :(

Thats nice ! But did you get any other kind of bonus or compensation ? btw what is the site all about?

That is not a site but TV channel- ESPN-and star sports. We used to play it online according to real matches selecting our own team in world cup of cricket. I won only a consolation prize a Titan watch. Ist prize was $10k 2nd $5k 3rd $2k, next 27 a watch each. I replaced Damien Martin by Yuvraj singh who was Injured. Damien martin scored 91 while yuvrag only 20odd. I was leading until the last day but that spoiled my dreams.

Ok ESPN/Star channels :cheer: It is sad about Yuvraj singh isnt it ? however I like the way he has taken it and come out of it, I am sure things will be fine now since cancer can be kept under check with medication..

Those days, this was way back in early last decade during the world cup cricket ESPN/STAR started a site combined together hat was 'super selector' an real time selection site. Yuvraj was my replacement for Daniel Martin who was injured but played in Final against India. Martin made 90 odd while Yuvraj only 20 odd and I lost my lead that made me slip to 29th spot from first.

Sunil, Are you still in touch with Yuvraj ? ...He is back in form now, was seen enjoying a party with some lady friends of his the other day :P and why ever not ? lets wish him the best :)

Yuvraj is back in Indian team now. Let's see if he can get his old form back.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes, internet has made many changes in our lives, like now everything can be done online, there is no need to run to railways station for reservation, no need to run to bank for sending money, like many advantages have come and changed our lives. Even I learnt cooking also through internet.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yuvraj is back in Indian team now. Let's see if he can get his old form back.

Oh Ok sunil, thats good ....lets wish him all the best :)

Yes, internet has made many changes in our lives, like now everything can be done online, there is no need to run to railways station for reservation, no need to run to bank for sending money, like many advantages have come and changed our lives. Even I learnt cooking also through internet.

I too have learnt quite a few dishes that way and also most of the bookings and paying bills can be done online :)

I even daily update my professional subject which i have experience in my job. I learn everything through internet. I feel google is a teacher. I solve whatever problem i get, by using internet

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I even daily update my professional subject which i have experience in my job. I learn everything through internet. I feel google is a teacher. I solve whatever problem i get, by using internet

Same here, I now refer to the net for every little thing and I find the information required.I make my notes of lesson too this way by noting down points which are very helpful to me.These days students are smart since they have access to the net and are well aware of current topics and subjects , so we have to stay in sync with them... :)

Internet has make our life easy and smooth.But it has also made us become lazy.We just forget to write anything on paper.But internet use has been widely spread.in school,colleges,office etc in every where its use could be seen widely.

Sharmistha Banerjee
now a days internet is very useful for success. It provides huge information which we need
Internet has make our life easy and smooth.But it has also made us become lazy.We just forget to write anything on paper.But internet use has been widely spread.in school,colleges,office etc in every where its use could be seen widely.

Very true ! Reading habit has come down , also writing habit , since typing is so much easier.No doubt that one can accomplish a lot more because everything works faster and time is utilised to well...however, one cannot simply do away with writing altogether..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.