Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
WIth out going outside we can make shoppings and can earn money. We can see entire world from our house.
Which shopping online site you use.I use a Homeshop18..........It give genuine product............

They already launched a TV chaneel also on this. There are many sites who gives us products to buy online.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Here is a poem-
The Internet
by Bernard Howe

The internet is, a fountain of information.
its available to everyone, in every nation.
Pages for children to read and enjoy
along with the spam which can really annoy.
Poetry and forums for everyone's pleasure
just about anything, even selling your treasure.
Its even used everyday in our schools
it has lots of help and good learning tools.
Ethics are used by those who do care
and often free help with things we do share.
Friendships has spread all over the earth
I even made a friend who lives way down in Perth.
I enjoy it so much, I think I'm addicted.

Very nice poem Ram, the last line says it all ! Once you discover the net your life changes and slowly you get addicted :P , but I doubt if anyone minds !
[/b]

You got to see my wife's expressions- you would be confirmed that mere looks cant kill else I would be dead every day. :laugh: :laugh:

Sunil, that happens at my place too when the lord and master is around LOL, :laugh: but I try not to give any room for complaints and lapses that may happen..

So do I- but you know Paapi Pet (stomach) ka sawal hai baba. :( :( :(

LOL, you are telling me ! :huh: :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Here is a poem-
The Internet
by Bernard Howe

Very nice poem Ram, the last line says it all ! Once you discover the net your life changes and slowly you get addicted :P , but I doubt if anyone minds !
[/b]

You got to see my wife's expressions- you would be confirmed that mere looks cant kill else I would be dead every day. :laugh: :laugh:

Sunil, that happens at my place too when the lord and master is around LOL, :laugh: but I try not to give any room for complaints and lapses that may happen..

You know how to cook while I am totally a novice in this field. So I have to obey her. I have to eat to live.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Here is a poem-
The Internet
by Bernard Howe

[/b]

You know how to cook while I am totally a novice in this field. So I have to obey her. I have to eat to live.

Thats a lesson to all menfolk to learn cooking while you can :P , you know in my own house , my son is a better cook than both my daughters,he likes to cook pasta and does a good job of it and feeds both his sisters ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

T

Very nice poem Ram, the last line says it all ! Once you discover the net your life changes and slowly you get addicted :P , but I doubt if anyone minds ![/quote]

You got to see my wife's expressions- you would be confirmed that mere looks cant kill else I would be dead every day. :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Sunil, that happens at my place too when the lord and master is around LOL, :laugh: but I try not to give any room for complaints and lapses that may happen..[/quote]

So do I- but you know Paapi Pet (stomach) ka sawal hai baba. :( :( :([/quote]

LOL, you are telling me ! :huh: :dry:[/quote]

You know how to cook while I am totally a novice in this field. So I have to obey her. I have to eat to live.[/quote]

Thats a lesson to all menfolk to learn cooking while you can :P , you know in my own house , my son is a better cook than both my daughters,he likes to cook pasta and does a good job of it and feeds both his sisters ...[/quote]

Your son would rise to dizzy heights in his future life. He won't have to be a dependent on any one for small things like food and laundry/. I now now after reading your post that I wasted my life. She did very smart job restricting my entry into the kitchen. :P :P :P :(

T

[/b]

You got to see my wife's expressions- you would be confirmed that mere looks cant kill else I would be dead every day. :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Sunil, that happens at my place too when the lord and master is around LOL, :laugh: but I try not to give any room for complaints and lapses that may happen..[/quote]

You know how to cook while I am totally a novice in this field. So I have to obey her. I have to eat to live.[/quote]

Thats a lesson to all menfolk to learn cooking while you can :P , you know in my own house , my son is a better cook than both my daughters,he likes to cook pasta and does a good job of it and feeds both his sisters ...[/quote]

Your son would rise to dizzy heights in his future life. He won't have to be a dependent on any one for small things like food and laundry/. I now now after reading your post that I wasted my life. She did very smart job restricting my entry into the kitchen. :P :P :P :([/quote]

LOL... :laugh: I notice that men may like to cook but they never clean up the mess ,my son likes to bring his friends home and together they all cook at midnight and I get to clean up the messy kitchen in the morning !Of course no complaints :cheer: :) , just having him around for a few days is more than enough for me :)

T

[/b]

Your son would rise to dizzy heights in his future life. He won't have to be a dependent on any one for small things like food and laundry/. I now now after reading your post that I wasted my life. She did very smart job restricting my entry into the kitchen. :P :P :P :([/quote]

LOL... :laugh: I notice that men may like to cook but they never clean up the mess ,my son likes to bring his friends home and together they all cook at midnight and I get to clean up the messy kitchen in the morning !Of course no complaints :cheer: :) , just having him around for a few days is more than enough for me :)[/quote]

Teach him some cleaning up job also, that would make him a better citizen (for his would be) :laugh: :laugh:

LOL... I notice that men may like to cook but they never clean up the mess ,my son likes to bring his friends home and together they all cook at midnight and I get to clean up the messy kitchen in the morning !Of course no complaints , just having him around for a few days is more than enough for me [/quote]

Teach him some cleaning up job also, that would make him a better citizen (for his would be)

Many persons love cooking but not cleaning because it is difficult to clean after cooking.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

In general, the sentece is good. I made a few corrections above.
I would not use "field of our lives" because field generally refers to a "field of occupation" or "study." I would consider the use of "area" instead.The internet has brought changes to every area of our lives.
Or, more formally, the internet has brought about change to every area of our lives

One more copy/paste job by you Swathi, second in a row...I give the link below from where you have copied..http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=247088

In general, the sentece is good. I made a few corrections above.
I would not use "field of our lives" because field generally refers to a "field of occupation" or "study." I would consider the use of "area" instead.The internet has brought changes to every area of our lives.
Or, more formally, the internet has brought about change to every area of our lives

One more copy/paste job by you Swathi, second in a row...I give the link below from where you have copied..http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=247088

Good job Usha to find such type of Spamming and where is Sarala.She is a moderator and she must take action against it...........
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.