There are times when some people take advantage of you openly without caring for your feelings. One can recount many such instances where people take advantage of others and keep doing it again and again especially when the circumstances are favorable to them.. It is definitely unfair when people do that .It can happen between relatives or friends...
However, It is also true that one cannot take advantage of us unless we let them do so !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are times when some people take advantage of you openly without caring for your feelings. One can recount many such instances where people take advantage of others and keep doing it again and again especially when the circumstances are favorable to them.. It is definitely unfair when people do that .It can happen between relatives or friends...
However, It is also true that one cannot take advantage of us unless we let them do so !

I don't allow any one to take advantage of me though it happens most of the time as i can't judge a person may be i need to develop that skill. :)

I don't allow any one to take advantage of me though it happens most of the time as i can't judge a person may be i need to develop that skill. :)

You mean , people don't take advantage of you , that's good! But when a person is weak in some respects either, mild or financially weak or in poor health, it is easy for others to take advantage of them, and it is done in many cases .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You mean , people don't take advantage of you , that's good! But when a person is weak in some respects either, mild or financially weak or in poor health, it is easy for others to take advantage of them, and it is done in many cases .

Undue?? I wouldn't allow them to take any advantage of me. I am made of a different metal. That would not let people take any thing without my consent.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am always ready to support truth and humanity. It may helps to any ,But I do not support the undue.

Undue?? I wouldn't allow them to take any advantage of me. I am made of a different metal. That would not let people take any thing without my consent.

Ram, where is your response ? :huh: Is it lost in the above quote?looks like it :dry:

This is the time pass for some people who will take advantage of the other feelings.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Different metal??? I guess that's why people are scared to take undue advantage of you!! But if you were made of bones and flesh like the rest of us then it would be another case.. :)
But its true that others take advantage of us when we allow it to happen...

I am always ready to support truth and humanity. It may helps to any ,But I do not support the undue.

Ram, where is your response ? :huh: Is it lost in the above quote?looks like it :dry:

Yes it is inserted in middle wrongly.I am editing.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have let people take advantage of me in the past but now I have grown smarter and I don't let anyone do that to me. But yet there are times and there are people who I allow to take advantage of me, they are so dear to me, that I cannot let them down in any manner. But whenever I choose to do that, it is of my own will and not theirs! I ensure never to lose control in that aspect.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Nobody may take any advantage from me unless I allow. Thus, only due advantage is taken.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Nobody may take any advantage from me unless I allow. Thus, only due advantage is taken.

That's what I mean no UNDUE
due is always due and with love.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.