Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes,its not good to use computer for continuous,but what man can do if he has to work in front of the computer?

What do you do as a computer professional?

Nothing. I am not working anywhere. I am sitting idle. Vella

Twada irada kee eh? Even rawoge ya kuj kamm b karna we? In case you want some thing to do, you sure can do whatever you like your field is too wide.

Punjabi is not allowed here check it if it is on articles. :evil: :woohoo:

I checked it on FAQ they said they will allow it soon. :P

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes,its not good to use computer for continuous,but what man can do if he has to work in front of the computer?

Twada irada kee eh? Even rawoge ya kuj kamm b karna we? In case you want some thing to do, you sure can do whatever you like your field is too wide.

I will be doing MBA. Want to first Crack CAT. Actually,i am waiting for the results. I have just given my final exam in May.

Want to make each day Accountable

I will be doing MBA. Want to first Crack CAT. Actually,i am waiting for the results. I have just given my final exam in May.

I am sure you will do it, all the best. I pray you get IIMA my favorite.

I am sure you will do it, all the best. I pray you get IIMA my favorite.

Yes,my Favorite too. But lets see what happens.

All the best but you need to work very hard to get through CAT. :)

All the best but you need to work very hard to get through CAT. :)

Yes,I need to work hard and i will. I know its not easy to crack CAT.

I also use computer for 6-8 hours a day for legal work, internet surfing and writing articles/ forum posting etc. But I take break of five minutes every one or two hours. Also, I walk more and use less personal conveyance. Some times, I feel ache in fingers, neck and shoulders obviously because of computer.

I sit for very little time before TV but watching TV does not need movement of fingers and continued operation like on computer. Watching TV continuously may affect only eye sight and cause obesity.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

As Gulshanji said,that break after 1 or 2 hour is needed. TO relax our Eyes.
It is said that after every half an hour,you should see somewhere else except computer screen ,for 1 to 2 minutes. This also helps in relaxation of our eyes.

Most important is your eyes should be moist to avoid dry eyes. Keep away from screen every once in a while and keep proper distance. But one thing is for sure that you get some problems despite all the precautions.

Yes dry eye problem is mostly seen in users who stay long before PC. Blinking eyes and washing atleast two times is needed.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.