Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You mean it can effect everyone no matter how careful they are ? I thought that with some precautions one can take care without having any permanent damage to our eyes

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You mean it can effect everyone no matter how careful they are ? I thought that with some precautions one can take care without having any permanent damage to our eyes

That is for sure- there are some bad side effects of computers however alert you are.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That is for sure- there are some bad side effects of computers however alert you are.

I guess that is so ! I really wonder what happens to those who spend something like 12 - 14 hours in front of their computers each day .I hope they take some preventive measures...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I guess that is so ! I really wonder what happens to those who spend something like 12 - 14 hours in front of their computers each day .I hope they take some preventive measures...

I am one of them who spend 16-17 hours for almost 12 years and some times I feel that is too much but can't help it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am one of them who spend 16-17 hours for almost 12 years and some times I feel that is too much but can't help it.

Work is work. kya kare.

Want to make each day Accountable

Actually, even if we don't want, our works prompt us to sit before computer for hours

Meera sandhu
As my work is related to computer, i need to sit in front of it whole day.. So far not having any problem with my eye, but yes may be in future. But can do nothing about it.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
As, i am free, so i have huge time to sit in front of computer.
But really, continous spending time in front of computer is not good.

Want to make each day Accountable

As, i am free, so i have huge time to sit in front of computer.
But really, continous spending time in front of computer is not good.

I was reading some articles and related news items regarding this, am providing a link to one such..http://www.sharecare.com/question/bad-sit-computer-hours-day

Well, I too have worked for 15-16 years in front of computers, with 16-18 hour workdays on most days, but yet I have taken care of eyes well and never had any problems so far. If we take care to consciously look away from the screen for a couple of minutes between regular intervals of 15-20 minutes and blink our eyes, we won't have much problems, provided we also have sufficient lighting around us.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.