Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most people these days spend long hours in front of the Computer or watching TV. We all know that both these activities are bad for our eyes and health too since it curtails physical activity.Most of us would agree with that since we all have personal experience of using both ...However , it is better to be careful while you can rather than regret later…I have a relative who is unable to use his fingers since they shake – the doctors say that the nerves are swollen and it is because of using the computer.He used to use it for 10 -12 hours a day for something like 11 years..

ANYWAY IT IS A NEWS TO ME.....

IF IT IS TRUE WE HAVE CONTROL OURSELVES OR WE HAVE TO FIND SOMEOTHER ALTERNATE AID FOR THAT LIKE THE LENSES COME WITH COATED ONE.... LIKE THAT :sick: :sick:
correct our eye will affect. but we like to spend more hours in computers na.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
There are few exercises of eyes,which could give some relaxation to our eyes.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes some exercises like blinking your eyes rapidly is supposed to help.I guess the best thing to do would be to take a break after every hour and do some thing else , which is good both for your eyes and body which receives some much needed exercise..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes some exercises like blinking your eyes rapidly is supposed to help.I guess the best thing to do would be to take a break after every hour and do some thing else , which is good both for your eyes and body which receives some much needed exercise..

I had a long break of two hours today but could not stand it any more. So I am back to business. I will try it later again.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I had a long break of two hours today but could not stand it any more. So I am back to business. I will try it later again.

It's not possible to take long break always at that time just try to blink your eye and wash them after 2 to 3 hours. This was suggested by doctor to me. Ya also don't forget proper posture is must.

It's not possible to take long break always at that time just try to blink your eye and wash them after 2 to 3 hours. This was suggested by doctor to me. Ya also don't forget proper posture is must.

Yes washing eyes with clean water is supposed to be very good.I normally take a break after an hour or so and get busy with something else .That way I dont neglect my other duties and also taking care of my eyes ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That's good habit but not all can take long breaks as work is now mostly before computer...
That's good habit but not all can take long breaks as work is now mostly before computer...

I know, actually my brother in law came with his wife and son therefore the break was a must. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

yes, nowadays most of our works are related to computer. i always takes a break of watching my computer every 10 min. this will help me a lot and it give a good feel. :cheer: :)

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.