Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes some exercises like blinking your eyes rapidly is supposed to help.I guess the best thing to do would be to take a break after every hour and do some thing else , which is good both for your eyes and body which receives some much needed exercise..

I had a long break of two hours today but could not stand it any more. So I am back to business. I will try it later again.

It's not possible to take long break always at that time just try to blink your eye and wash them after 2 to 3 hours. This was suggested by doctor to me. Ya also don't forget proper posture is must.

Yes washing eyes with clean water is supposed to be very good.I normally take a break after an hour or so and get busy with something else .That way I dont neglect my other duties and also taking care of my eyes ..

OK i will do both these things.I know washing eyes with clean water is very helpful. :)
Different people have different ways to keep their eyes fit for the job they do on computers but the common most is to keep your eyes of the screen as much as possible. Computer experts know this pretty well.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes due to this we may cause cancer also this is discussed here previously.

Which cancer we may have by this Sasi? :blink:

Even I have not heard that it may cause cancer. But I have read somewhere that faulty use of mouse and keyboards etc can cause a disease called carpel tunnel syndrome in which the nerves of the wrist is affected leading to numbness in the wrist.
when the eyes are focused on computer for an extended period of time, such as when reading, the rate of blinking decreases to about 3-4 times per minute. This is the major reason that eyes dry out and become fatigued when reading and it's a bad thing for eyes.so guys remember to blink your eyes.
Multiplying Polynomials
I was told that it is also very important to have sufficient light since many people use the computer even in the dark managing with just the light on the screen which is not good for our eyes...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I was told that it is also very important to have sufficient light since many people use the computer even in the dark managing with just the light on the screen which is not good for our eyes...

Absolutely Correct Mam !! If the light is not sufficient,then we should try to go,where the we are getting sufficient light and then do our work.

Want to make each day Accountable

Most people have this habit of watching TV too with no lights on in the room.They want to get the theater experience while watching a film at home I guess ! :) But, one can feel the strain on our eyes , I have had this experience once while watching Tv at a relatives house..the same goes for computer, many people do the same..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Most people have this habit of watching TV too with no lights on in the room.They want to get the theater experience while watching a film at home I guess ! :) But, one can feel the strain on our eyes , I have had this experience once while watching Tv at a relatives house..the same goes for computer, many people do the same..

I too have felt this,about what your saying. I never study,watch TV or work in PC without Lights.

Want to make each day Accountable

I can't help it but spend so long ere as that is my hobby and profession.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Most people these days spend long hours in front of the Computer or watching TV. We all know that both these activities are bad for our eyes and health too since it curtails physical activity.Most of us would agree with that since we all have personal experience of using both ...However , it is better to be careful while you can rather than regret later…I have a relative who is unable to use his fingers since they shake – the doctors say that the nerves are swollen and it is because of using the computer.He used to use it for 10 -12 hours a day for something like 11 years..

Computers emit harmful radiation and this radiation is bad for our health.It effect our eyes slowly and permanently.......
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.