Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good novels may be available in second hand book stalls.

Not just novels, but many non fictions including academic books. In fact, many school and college students who could not afford a brand new books regularly visit the second hand stalls. After they have used it, they can sell it back to them.

Very true ! :) I see many students browsing through books at such places and normally they find at least something that would help them.Also, instead of giving textbooks away to old newspaper buyers, it is better to donate them to second hand book stalls which would benefit many poor students !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Not just novels, but many non fictions including academic books. In fact, many school and college students who could not afford a brand new books regularly visit the second hand stalls. After they have used it, they can sell it back to them.

Very true ! :) I see many students browsing through books at such places and normally they find at least something that would help them.Also, instead of giving textbooks away to old newspaper buyers, it is better to donate them to second hand book stalls which would benefit many poor students !

I found many books worth their name on footpath markets which I was expecting to find there least. I have even found some engineering related books on footpath.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Still there is old novels which is giving for lease to study. There is one shop near my house he will sell novels to study.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I found many books worth their name on footpath markets which I was expecting to find there least. I have even found some engineering related books on footpath.

I see many Engineering and medical books on the foot path sales also, in second hand book stalls.There are books on just about anything in those shops...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I see many Engineering and medical books on the foot path sales also, in second hand book stalls.There are books on just about anything in those shops...

There is a a street in Pune city, Appa Balwant Chowk, most famously called ABC chowk where one can get cheap and very good conditioned text books of each and every field imaginable. You want a book and you will get it there!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.