The topic is locked.
I never show it to whom I love most because I never felt its need. But for those people, whom I may need to deal everyday, I may express more than I have. i.e. I may pretend more!!! :evil: :evil: . What about you???
I never mean I never express my love to my loved ones...but I mean I express it more for non-loved ones, just to keep a relationship.
It's sure, you are not included in that group :P :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I never show it to whom I love most because I never felt its need. But for those people, whom I may need to deal everyday, I may express more than I have. i.e. I may pretend more!!! :evil: :evil: . What about you???
I never mean I never express my love to my loved ones...but I mean I express it more for non-loved ones, just to keep a relationship.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7853]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7853]}

Keep thinking and answer later!!!! :P :P

Meera sandhu
Sandhya,in a lovable relationship expressing love is most necessary thing. especially the relation between husband and wife. There is no need to express specially, we can express just by our deeds like when he come to home, you should create a happiest atmostphere like by keep home clean, pleasing and wife should be clean and need and you need to take care of him. You need spend some time by being attentive listener of him what ever he say just keep on listen, try to ask him how is his day in the office. Prepare a snack which he love to have. thats it. By doing all these, love gets expressed on its own

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya,in a lovable relationship expressing love is most necessary thing. especially the relation between husband and wife. There is no need to express specially, we can express just by our deeds like when he come to home, you should create a happiest atmostphere like by keep home clean, pleasing and wife should be clean and need and you need to take care of him. You need spend some time by being attentive listener of him what ever he say just keep on listen, try to ask him how is his day in the office. Prepare a snack which he love to have. thats it. By doing all these, love gets expressed on its own

I think you have done a lot of research :P :P :P
May be practising for your future. Good!! keep it up :) :) :) :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: sarala
yes, dear sandhya, I want my married life to be happy, enjoyable and colorful. So i have research through already married pairs, movies , serials all

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya this is my problem as i can't express my love through words which becomes problem sometimes as there are people who like to hear it more than to understand it. :) May be i need to develop this skill too. :)
I express my love or any intimate sentiments saying- Nothing in life is your substitute. Only I know your value.
chaplin_2012-06-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sandhya this is my problem as i can't express my love through words which becomes problem sometimes as there are people who like to hear it more than to understand it. :) May be i need to develop this skill too. :)

Some people have the ability to say sweet words, as if they are marketing for a product. Many people easily fall into their net too!!!
But I very rarely praise who deserves our appreciation!!!
In forum I may say so. But in real life, still I am a miser :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
I express my love or any intimate sentiments saying- Nothing in life is your substitute. Only I know your value.

Wow! Quite a lovable statement!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7857]}
I have my unique way of saying it- I say "I love you" Most of the time the response is negative. :(

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.