The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I express my love just like a SILENT MOVIE!!! :lol:

Silence is also my way to express love. :)

It's automatically get expressed with my activities. :laugh:

Oho - so your love is inspired by Rajesh Khanna- Anand style. ;) ;) Keep it up man.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Oho - so your love is inspired by Rajesh Khanna- Anand style. ;) ;) Keep it up man.

Hmmm..did he remain silent in whole movie? :laugh:

He talked a lot but not about love, he kept mum on that point.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There are many ways to express love, silence is one of them!! :blush:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com

There are many ways to express love, silence is one of them!! :blush:

We have always heard the people saying that those people who are silent are people to go deep.
Being silent, they saying many thing and Expressing love could be one of them.

Want to make each day Accountable

Actually I am not in love. So I don't know. Yes I have many a times kissed my parents. That's my way of expressing love.
Sometimes, it's easy to express anger and hate. But very difficult to express love. That's why some people don't know each other....it's not because they don't love in intensity, but only because they fail to express it in correct ways.

How much sad is a situation, when a boy and a girl loves each other sincerely, but since they are not expressing it, their love remains unknown to each other. Later they marry someone else and years after, they may know the actual truth. How much will it feel for both. isn't it?

Thanks to God. I am not in love with any one. So I will always remain happy after get married. I live be a devoted wife.
There is no need to be romantic to express love. Love is different and romatic is different. People mix them which is very bad. Love is a devotional thing. If we love a god, it is devotional and devine. and if we love a person then it is mind meditation up on that person. Thats why whenever we truthfully love a person, our love surely protect them from many problems. This is true. Because the true love is a great blessings of god. So when god blessing is with us then nothing will happen.

"Love is mind meditation", this is new for me. I agree with all that you have written. Very well explained. Regarding the above words, I would like to say that love is not at all mind meditation because love just happens. It starts from heart and not from mind. Love is not planned affair. When you like or prefer someone, it is because of your choice which you do by using your mind. Regarding love, one can fall in love with tree or elephant or a stone or a human being or God. It is because of heart which cannot think and understand. It is innocent.
Actually I am not in love. So I don't know. Yes I have many a times kissed my parents. That's my way of expressing love.

There are many ways of expressing. The one you have expressed is also one of way, many people do it.

Want to make each day Accountable

Its not essential that whatever is written in kundli becomes truth in future. :) :)

I believe in horoscope predictions. If your birth details are true, your horoscope will be true. It depends on astrologer whether he is predicting it correctly or not.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.