Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A person here is still keeping me in radar, not added to his/her friend list though I have tried a lot to make him/her my friend. Let that person respond this reply, if am still in that radar or added to his/her Boddunan friends' list!!!!!

Who is he/she? Sure I am not.....

You are my bhayya, not friend!!! :)

Meera sandhu
A person here is still keeping me in radar, not added to his/her friend list though I have tried a lot to make him/her my friend. Let that person respond this reply, if am still in that radar or added to his/her Boddunan friends' list!!!!!

I know but friendship is not done forcely.So don't wait.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

ha ha..let me wait for response :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

but may we know who is that person?? :unsure: :unsure:

a.s.

but may we know who is that person?? :unsure: :unsure:

just wait and see :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
yes, sandhyaa,, its u..hi hi hi :blink: :blink:
yes, sandhyaa,, its u..hi hi hi :blink: :blink:

Do you want me to make your friend? :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.