Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya this fact is really true that we see in many love marriage ........
Love became a blind relation ship between youth now a days. They want to maintain this than studies.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Love became a blind relation ship between youth now a days. They want to maintain this than studies.

Will you be my friend Sasi :P :P :P :P :evil:

Meera sandhu
YA sasi is your friend no doubt in that ...........
A girl name monika used to study with me in my intermediate. I like her, but she is not my class. But also i made her my friend, we were friends for short period of them after college we were departed

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Still now, i try to make friendship with people whom I feel best. Never hesitate for it or wait till she/he approaches me

Meera sandhu
I have very Fresh Memory about my hostel,and there were many friends there.I still remmeber.My close Firends are in touch with me and Frequently we talk with each other.

Want to make each day Accountable

yes i have made such friend but that time i was very small.in school time i guess in 5th-6th standard.she was a beautiful girl and intelligent too and her smile and voice touched me.i dont remember her name, she left school after 1 year.

a.s.
A person here is still keeping me in radar, not added to his/her friend list though I have tried a lot to make him/her my friend. Let that person respond this reply, if am still in that radar or added to his/her Boddunan friends' list!!!!!

Meera sandhu
A person here is still keeping me in radar, not added to his/her friend list though I have tried a lot to make him/her my friend. Let that person respond this reply, if am still in that radar or added to his/her Boddunan friends' list!!!!!

Who is he/she? Sure I am not.....

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.