Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ya this happen so we have to avoid such type of things.
"One who has control over the mind is tranquil in heat and cold,in pleasure and pain and remains steadfast with the Supreme Self".

That is the real essence of good living .But how many of us can do it? however,I guess we can try and become a little better by doing it..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The person who is had not control in mind we can call them as terrorists. These are controlled by others.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

It is really funny sasi, how can we call the persons as terrorist if they are not able to control their mind

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You mean to say that for success we control our mind then we got success..........

Excess of it can produce failures also!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7653]}

Hahaha...excess controlling may lead to some bad consequences. Any example?. :blink:

For example in a game of love if you control yourself too much you lose both your lover and love!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7661]}

Why people correlate most of the things with love?

Yes definitely too much control will lose lover. :laugh:
Love is the essence of life love is ultimate of life and there is no life without love.
2_2012-06-12-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Love is the essence of life love is ultimate of life and there is no life without love.

Hmmm.... :woohoo: so you too started talking about love. I thought you have a control and you won't write about it here. :woohoo:

All lovers including those who are waiting in the wings,would be truly inspired with these inspirational words from a great lover!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7737]}
Now...mind control talk reached love...Ok friends..keep it up...ha ha
36_1_5_2012-06-12-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Gud answer suni.......but who don't love what about them.....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.